Love

My Little Princess

When the little Princess of the Topaz country rebelled on getting a husband, the King and Queen could not think of a way to solve this mess.

Princess Jazlyn, who was a demanding person, wanting a husband when she, herself dreamt about a prince, being her husband, busy brushing her long shiny black hair, giving kisses with every single brush, and complimenting on how cute did she look.

The King was indeed could not hold his laughter when the petite Princess Jazlyn begging on her knees, saying that she want a husband, no matter who he is.

“A husband? Seriously, cutie. You are still young and adorable. You are just 18,” The King laughed.

“Please, daddy! I’m really craving for one, I want to have a sweet and fluffy life!!” the Princess begged.

“Anyone? What if I give you the knight?” teased The Queen while pointing to the Knight, who was loyal guarding the room.

“Mommy! He is too old!” The Princess cried.

“Look, my little Princess, I am still strong to protect you all my life. Don’t worry, you will get a husband for yourself soon, when you are older, I guess.” The King said, while cuddling The Princess chubby cheeks.

“ If you don’t want to find him for me, I’ll find him myself!” The Princess grunted, stomping her way out of The King’s and Queen’s bedroom.


In her room, she was busy thinking a way of getting a husband. She rolled around her large fluffy bed and buried her head in the stack of pillows.

“Princess Jazlyn, your dinner is ready.” One of the maid came in.

“I WANT A HUSBAND NOT DINNER!!!” the Princess yelled and throw the pillow towards the door, which actually hit the maid.

“My apologies, dear Princess.”

 Poor that maid. She was just doing her job. But, did the Princess care? Of course she’s not. She didn’t say that she is hungry. So why bother preparing dinner for her? Serve her right.

A few minutes later, comes a tall boy, bringing a tray of dinner for the Princess.

“Dear Princess, the King punished you by letting you to eat plain porridge instead of steak for tonight’s dinner.” He said, while setting up the table.

“I said I don’t want a dinner, I want a ----“ The Princess almost throw her temper again when the boy said about dinner. But instead of that, she curled into a sneaky smile. She jumped out of the bed and dashed to the boy, holding his wrist.

“You! You! The perfect husband!” the Princess stuttered gladly.

“My Princess, what are you—“

“What is your name? Introduce yourself with full information.” The Princess commanded.

“My Princess, I..”  his lip’s trembled when the Princess pointed him as the perfect husband.

“This is a command or I’ll punish you to death.” The Princess threated, while laying an evil smirk on her face.

“My name is Oh Se Hun and I am 21 years old. I’ve work in this castle for 3 months right now and I am glad to serve you.” He introduced himself.

“PERFECT! YOU’RE MY HUSBAND!” exclaimed the Princess, and dragged Sehun, who was in a blank condition to the dining room.


“Daddy, daddy! I’ve found him!” the Princess shouted, as she darted into the dining room without further warning causing the King to choke on his steak.

It was extraordinary for a little petite young girl had a quite large strength to have Sehun being dragged to the dining room. With a loud voice, it made Sehun formed a smile of amusement to see a Princess acting in that manner.

“Princess Jazlyn! You are not a child anymore, and you learnt manners! How dare you darted through the dinner with the loud voice of yours!” the King angried.

“Well, sorry about that daddy. Of course I know that I am not a child, so that’s why I bring a husband here!” grinned the Princess while pushing Sehun forward, confronting the King.

Sehun’s leg was wobbling in terror when the petite-but-strong Princess pushed him towards the King, and left him only a few inches from the King.

“He fills up the criteria, daddy! Tall, not too old and not too young, loyal, and he looks charming too!” the Princess said, while eyeing Sehun from head to toe.

“My Lord, I don’t mean anything, Sir. I have no intent to seduce the Princess or—“ Sehun tried to explained with his pale lips but he was cut by the King himself.

“Yeah, yeah I understand.” The King looks down on the floor.

“Pay your full attention to me, my beautiful daughter.  Getting married is a serious matter. This guy,” the King turned Sehun’s face facing the Princess.

“Will be the next heir of the Topaz country when I am gone. Moreover, he is not a prince.”

“A King doesn’t need to be a prince, daddy!” the Princess pouted.

“But, that is not the main thing that worries me the most. I can’t guarantee that this young guy could protect your fragile little heart. What if he crumpled down your trust? What if he made my little Princess shed tears that may lead to depression?” the King cupped the Princess’s fair small face.

“Oh, daddy! Don’t worry! I’ll slave him to death! I am a princess, aren’t I?” the Princess winked.

“She is hard to persuade.” The Queen sighed.

“Fine. But I won’t let him be your husband. He will be your fiancé for a month and we will see what happen.” The King decided.

“Really?! Really?! Oh, daddy! You’re the best dad ever!” the Princess pulled the King into a deep hug and went out the dining room with a wonderful melody playing on her lips.

“I’m sorry, son. Please, will you?” the King winked towards Sehun.

I am here to be a bodyguard, not a husband. Sehun grunted silently.


That night, Princess Jazlyn mirrored herself. While imagining those romantic scenes, she can’t help but blush.

Omo, what is happening!! She squeaked.

She throw herself on the bed and she thought of something fun. She sprinted to the door and took a peek outside. She found Sehun who was loyally protecting her with his fellow friends. His face was stern and she thought that it was funny to have him as her husband.

“Sehun oppa!” the Princess whispered softly, but loud enough for Sehun to hear her.

“Yes, my Princess. Anything that I can do to fulfill your wishes?” Sehun knelt on his knee.

“Get up, follow me!” the Princess ordered and showed a sign for Sehun to get in her room.

Then, Princess Jazlyn crawled on the bed and asked Sehun to sit next to her.

“Sing me a lullaby.” The Princess pleaded.

“But, my Princess, I am not a good singer.” Sehun try to avoid the Princess’s glare as he said that he is not a good singer.

“It’s okay. I just can’t sleep.” The Princess lied.

“I---“ before Sehun could say anything, the Princess made a cute face, in other words, begging him to sing a lullaby.

“Ha. I’ll sing, my Princess.” Sehun sighed.

“Yay.” The Princess squeaked in excitement.

Sehun sang a nursery rhyme which actually fits his voice. Princess Jazlyn was actually surprised with the charming voice of Sehun’s though. Not enough with the lullaby, Princess Jazlyn took Sehun’s hand and put it on her side.

“Pat me to sleep, please.” The Princess ordered.

Sehun continued his lullaby and started to slowly patting the Princess to sleep. While doing that, he took a glance on the Princess and found the Princess is cute in her way. After about half an hour of singing, Sehun was confirmed that the Princess was drove to sleep. He pulled the comforter on the Princess and started to make his way out of the room. Out of a sudden, a hand held him by the wrist and causing him jumped slightly because of the sudden move. He founout that the Princess was not yet asleep and held him.

Before you go.. If you would not mind, can you give me a goodnight kiss?” the Princess whispered, knowing that her wish is ridiculous.

“If it was burdening its alri---“ before she could end her sentence, Sehun placed his lips on the Princess forehead, and left the Princess blinked twice.

“Goodnight, my Princess.” Were the last few words that Sehun said before he lead himself out of the room.

Sehun lean his back on the door and thought about what he had done for the past few seconds.

“What have you done, Oh Sehun. You are just making herself falling in love with you.” He sighed.


The next morning, Princess Jazlyn walked into the dining room without taking a glance on Sehun. Sehun could not help but giggle after founding how cute the Princess trying to avoid his gaze. Sehun had a great idea to test the Princess’s consciousness. He walked to the table and approached the teapot.

“Would you like some tea, my darling Princess?” he whispered slowly near to Princess’s Jazlyn ear causing the strands of hair on her hair to stands up because of the cheesiness.

“I, I would .. like some.” The Princess stuttered, failed to show that she was not affected by the seductive question.

Sehun poured the tea into the Princess’s cup and winked at the Princess before he left the room. The King and Queen could not help but giggled looking at their beloved daughter’s reaction towards Sehun.

“Feeling good, Jazlyn?” The King sneakily asked.

“I don’t like him being like this, Daddy.” The Princess Jazlyn admitted her mistakes.

“A promise is a promise. More than 28 days to go, darling.” The Queen hummed.

Yes. More than 28 days to go, Jazlyn. Way to go. Serve you right. The Princess monologue.

The Princess walked around the garden and took a look at the wonderful dazzling flowers. There were variety of them and it succeeded on making Princess Jazlyn’s mood brighten up. When she looked up, she saw the figure of Oh Sehun. Gathering up her courage, she shouted,

“My beloved fiancé! I have a splendid challenge for you!” She pointed at Sehun.

Charmingly, he walked through the field of flowers, while the breeze blew his bangs coolly causing the Princess to froze. Without she realizes, Sehun was already inches before her.

“Yes, my darling fiancée, may I take your challenge, Princess?” he asked.

“With all these flowers, make my heart flutters.” She ordered, while avoiding Sehun’s brown orbs gazing charmingly towards her.

In a split of second, Sehun pulled the Princess into his wide arms.

“Doesn’t this makes you flutters already?” he whispered in the Princess’s ears.

“No, no. I am not fluttered by this.” The Princess stuttered.

“ How about this?” then he planted a kiss on her fluffy cheeks.

“That would not change anything.” She firmly said, denying the fact that the kiss was already making her legs weak on its knees.

“Fine. I’ll take on the challenge.” Sehun scoffed, amazed at the fact that the Princess still denying that she was fluttered when she was obviously blushed.

“This red rose resembles me, my darling Princess red alluring lips, the tulips reminds me of how soft is your skin, making mine craving to brush against them. The brightness of the yellow daffodil reminds your cheeks which shines brighter than the sun but it vanished as soon as I saw the pink bougainvillea looks completely alike when you blushes, especially when we are like this.”

Sehun caress Princess Jazlyn’s face and their faces are only an inch apart. The Princess’s skin prickles as she could feel Sehun’s breath and could smell Sehun’s manly seductive scent.

Regrets suddenly rushed through the Princess’s body. She did not need a husband. She needs someone who cares for her. Someone who would spend some time for her. Her wishes are just  absurd as she think of it throughly. She crouches down and cried full heartedly.

Sehun was taken aback. Did the Princess knew he was joking all time? Did he get himself into a deep punishment? Why did she cried? Sehun took a glance on her. A soft part in his heart melts right away when he saw the swollen eyes of the Princess’s blazing through his eyes.

“My Princess, I didn’t mean anything…” Sehun stammered.

“Of course you didn’t mean anything! You didn’t have any feelings towards me, don’t you!? I’m just a foolish little brat who keep demanding anything as if the world is mine! You should go, leave me alone!” the Princess angried.

Guilt spread through Sehun’s mind. Seeing the Princess like this was the least he expected. He need to do something. At least something.

“ What are you trying to do!” The Princess exclaimed, when Sehun carried her in bridal style.

“As an expression of saying sorry, although it’s not totally my fault.” Sehun smiled, hoping that it will calm down the Princess’s heart.

“You are a bad bodyguard.” The Princess pouted.


For the next few days, the Princess and Sehun spend their time together, as a Princess and a bodyguard, of course. And they have become an eternal bestfriends. Yes. Bestfriends. Until one day, a Prince from the Emerald country came seeking for the Princess’s love.

In the waiting room, Princess Jazlyn’s fingers were wavering in excitement, as she was looking forward for the meeting.

“Are you that excited?” Sehun asked, raising his eyebrows in annoyingness.

“Of course I am! Who knows, he might be my destined husband,” The Princess giggled.

“Still can’t get enough of your dreams, aren’t you?” Sehun smirked.

“Well, who knows~~” said Princess Jazlyn while nodding her head continuously.

“Dearest Princess, Prince Jong In had arrived.” The butler announced.

Princess Jazlyn jumped out her seat in excitement. She was wriggling as she was really, really building the wall of hope for this meeting.

“Just go quietly will you.” Sehun grunted.

“May you find your destined wife then,” teased the Princess sarcastically.

Peeking through the door, Sehun as if swept by rage as the annoyingness of Prince Jong In trying to seduce Princess Jazlyn annoyed him. Plus, Princess Jazlyn seems to enjoy it. Sehun can’t take it anymore. He stopped peeking and stomped his way back to his room.


Hours passed by, Princess Jazlyn finally is at her bedroom again. How disappointed she is when she found out that Sehun was not in her room. She grunted fiercely and walked herself to Sehun’s room.

As she arrived, how calming when she saw Sehun was soundly asleep on his bed.  She walked closer, approaching Sehun and give him a goodnight kiss.

“Good night, Sehun.” She smiled.

A few days since that day, Prince Jong In keep appearing and interrupting Princess Jazlyn’s life. Her time to spare for Sehun was all wasted for this annoying brat of Prince Jong In. Princess Jazlyn could not help but stealing glances of Sehun when she could. It is a lie if Prince Jong In did not realize that. Prince Jong In was determined. To steal the Princess’s heart from Sehun, by getting rid of Sehun from the Princess’s eye.


One fine day, when the sun shine brightly, dazzlingly through everyone’s eye, when the birds were humming a harmony tune, Prince Jong In decided to do something daring.

As Sehun is Princess Jazlyn’s bodyguard, so he will be anywhere in the Princess’s sight. So he can witness everything. Yeah. Everything.

 In the royal garden, Prince Jong In firstly caresses Princess’s long strand of shiny hair and sometimes would peck kisses on them. At first, Sehun would loathe, but he held his patience.

“Princess darling, can we get that useless bodyguard out of here?” Prince Jong In softly whispered while pointing out to Sehun.

“Of course you can’t. He is my bodyguard. He needs to be here to protect me.” The Princess said, feeling a little bit anger rise up on her  throat but she put in on a hold as she realize that the one who is talking is her soon to be husband.

“Protect you? The small, weak body of his?  I am here, Princess.” Prince Jong In winked, but at the same time glare his eyes towards Sehun who rolled his eyes.

“No, he can’t lea—“ the Princess started to feel annoyed when Prince Jong In suddenly kisses her on cheeks.

“I told you that I am here, I’ll give you everything that you want, includes this.” Prince Jong In seduced while putting the Princess’s palm on his chest.

“We should end our date here. Bye!” the Princess squeaked, trying to escape herself from Prince Jong In.

She darted out of the garden, while dragging out Sehun with her. Sehun smirked happily to Prince Jong In, sending a sign that he won the game.


That night, Sehun was ordered by the Princess’s to brush her hair. Sehun was glad to do it for her. But long after that, he felt annoyed when the Princess started to babble about Prince Jong In.

“You know, Prince Jong In looks really tough! He is a gentleman too! I remember there is one time when I almost tripped on the floor, and he caught me! In his wonderful delicate hands..” the Princess exclaimed in excitement, as she remembers the moment where the romantic scene occurs.

And yeah, Sehun saw that scene.  It happened when Sehun try trip the Prince’s leg by pulling the carpet, but it end up making the Princess tripped and causes him to loathe even more seeing the Prince grasping the Princess with their face were inches apart.

“Well, I think that Prince Jong In were meant for me.” The Princess said, and she tried really hard holding her laughter when she saw Sehun rolled his eyes in the mirror.

“Why can you get enough of that Prince Jong In?” Sehun asked, with annoyance.

“Why? Are you jealous?” the Princess get up of her chair, causing Sehun to startled.

“No, I am not. Why should I?” Sehun stood up, denying the fact, when the Princess kept approaching him.

“You ARE jealous. Why did you rolled your eyes when I tell you about Prince Jong In?”

“No, I didn’t.”

“You did.”

And BUMP!  Both of them fell onto the bed, with the Princess is on Sehun’s body.

“Say, my charming bodyguard, why are you jealous?” the Princess asked with a smirk on her face, intending to spill the truth.

Out of sudden, Sehun flipped the Princess to the side, and make himself on the Princess’s petite body.

“Because I fell in love with you.”


The days forward making the relationship between Sehun and the Princess becoming awkward.

Sehun confessed. And made the Princess’s life miserable. Day by day, every word that came out from Prince JongIn’s lips never really bother Princess Jazlyn’s heart. The one make her tickles is when she saw Sehun secretly took a glance on her and blushed when he was caught by her.

Then, it is a lie again if Prince Jong In did not realize that. He became more annoyed. Seriously annoyed. He did not want to be defeated in this type of manner.

“Dear Princess Jazlyn, I seriously feeling very irritated with someone around us. I need privacy.”

“But it’s only my bodyguard and he is my bestfriend. He is just doing his job.”

“A filthy bodyguard. Eventhough he is your bestfriend, he is still a commoner. Who no one knows his background.” The Prince evilly smirked.

“It is rude to say that, Prince Jong In. I prefer him to be here. I trust him with all my heart. I’m sure he will give us much privacy.”

“Then he might have to see this,” then the Prince, with his all might, grab the Princess and placed on his lips on her lips.

Sehun was angry. Sehun was mad. And yes, Sehun was jealous. Soon, he darted out the room and went to his room.

“Stop!” the Princess shouted and slapped Prince Jong In on his face.

“How dare you put your dirty lips on mine when I don’t even allow you! It’s over! You may get out of this palace right now!” the Princess cried, and went to trail Sehun back to his room.


As she arrived,

“Sehun oppa, it is not what you think.” Princess Jazlyn gasped for air, as she ran, catching up for Sehun who was packing his stuff.

“I know it is not your fault.” Sehun said, without taking a glance on Princess Jazlyn.

“Where are you going?” asked Princess Jazlyn, who just realized that Sehun is packing his stuff.

Sehun ignored her.

“I’m asking you. Where are you going?” the Princess getting annoyed.

Sehun keep on ignoring her. He made his way out of the room. The Princess do not want him to go.

“What if I love you?” the Princess confessed, as she chased Sehun.

Sehun stopped. With his back facing the Princess, he smiled. A sign showing that he is glad knowing that the Princess felt the same way towards him too. But, he realized that he is still a bodyguard. A bodyguard.

“Thanks for loving me, but I am a bodyguard.”

“So what? No matter how many princes seeking for me, I’ll never accept them! Because I am destined to be with you!” the Princess cried.

“I, Guard Oh Sehun, with all my heart, will leave this palace. Farewell, princess.”

Sehun make his way down the stairway, leading himself to the palace’s exit, leaving the Princess on her knees crying and sobbing.


Day by day, the Princess cried and cried. Fed on apples and grapes instead of steak and spaghetti. She was so hungry but to look really skinny and weak infront of Sehun when they met, she have to only eat vegetables to make herself looks pitiful.

When her tears make their stop, she cried again and again when her eye rest on the flowers in the garden. She could not help herself but wanting Oh Sehun by her side.

The King and Queen had done their everything searching for Oh Sehun everywhere but he cannot be found. The kingdom cannot help but sigh. Prince Jong In was also getting bruises becomes he became the target of Princess Jazlyn, target to throw pillows, and stuffs.

While Princess Jazlyn was busy making herself miserable, Prince Jong In automatically sigh in defeat.

 You’ve won this game, little brother. He monologued.

He dared himself and knelt infront of Princess Jazlyn who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Princess Jazlyn,”

Princess Jazlyn looked up and glared at Prince Jong In.

“What?” she asked, weakly

“You really hate me, aren’t you?”

Guilt rushed through Princess Jazlyn. She realized that she had mistreated Prince Jong In but everything will be fine, if Sehun come back.

“I’m sorry, but can you find Sehun?”

Prince Jong In scoffed. Amazed on how naïve and strong Princess Jazlyn’s love towards Sehun.

“Don’t worry, he’ll come back soon. In a better person.” Prince Jong In sighed.

Princess Jazlyn getting more impatient and curled herself in her comfy fluffy comforter and started to scream, letting her anger out.


The days went passed without any productive. Until one fine day, something makes Princess Jazlyn want to kill someone.

“I TOLD YOU I DON’T WANT A PRINCE! I WANT OH SEHUN! OH SEHUN!” the Princess angered when one of them told her that a prince is seeking for her love.

From the side, Prince Jong In could only laugh seeing Princess Jazlyn so determined to have Sehun back.

“But, Prince---“

“I SAID I WANT OH SEHUN! NOT ANY PRINCE OR BULLS, YOU FOOL!!!” the Princess throwing a tantrum, throwing pillows again. One of the pillows almost hit the maid when someone caught them.

“Aigoo,my little princess. Eventhough it is me?”

With swollen puffy eyes, Princess Jazlyn looked at the owner of the voice and everything becomes numb. Her fingers, her lips, her legs. As if everything became frozen.

The Prince came closer and closer and cupped Princess Jazlyn’s face.

“Aigoo, aigoo, my little Princess Jazlyn. What makes you like this?” the Princes pouted.

“You’re, You’re a prince?” Princess Jazlyn stuttered,

“Oh, I forgot. Let me introduce myself.” The Prince suddenly kneeling down.

“My name is Prince Oh Sehun, from the Emerald country.”

“Emerald country? But, Prince Jong In..”

“Oh, not to forget, I’m the Young Prince of Emerald country.”Prince Sehun smiled, taking a glance at Prince Jong In
“You guys are brothers?!”

“Yeah, but not really.” Admitted Prince Sehun while rubbing his head.

“I think I’m going to take my leave..” said Prince Jong In and made himself out of the room.

“Hey, Oh Sehun. You  look good.” The Princess smirked.

“Well, you too. Well, not really.” Prince Sehun scoffed.

“I miss you.” Princess Jazlyn confessed.

“I miss you too.”

“ I miss you even—“

Before the Princess could finish her words, Prince Sehun pulled her into her arms and tangled her between their passionate kissed.  Cliché as it was, the fairytale went happily ever after.