Hyoyeon's Leadership 2

Crack Drabbles Collection 2

All of a sudden, a llama fell from the sky and hit Hyoyeon in the head.

 

“WADAFAK WHERE DID THIS LLAMA COME FROM AND… EUREKA! I HAVE GOT IT! I shall unite the Korean Peninsula under hyolo beliefs!!! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH/chokes/”

“Whatever, I am done with you”  says Sooyoung as she flips her hair sassily and walk out of the room like a model she is.

 

“Not so fast.” Says the llama that fell from the sky.

 

“wtf why is that llama talking?”

 

“IT IS I, THE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME AMBER LIU!”

 

“No you’re not.”
 

“Yes I am.”
 

“No you’re not.”

 

“Yes I am.”

 

“No you’re not.”
 

“Yes I am.”
 

“No you’re not.”

 

“Yes I am.”

 

“No you’re not.”
 

“OK ENOUGH!”

 

“Says the person in a llama suit.” Hyoyeon shrugs and lay down lazily on her throne.

 

The llama suit was taken off and thrown away, hitting Sooyoung in the process.

 

“You can’t unite Korea.”
 

“Why not?”

 

“Coz MY ANACONDA DON’T-“

 

An angry Sooyoung throws Amber out of the window. Along  with the llama suit.

 

“AND STAY OUT!” She screams out of the window as she dusts her hands off of invisible nonexistent dust.

 

And like that, the Hyolo Dynasty was peaceful and quiet once again, thanks to Sooyoung.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys, I'll probably be updating chapter 1 and 2 a little on the storyline so please come back to check it out.  

        Also, leave a comment behind to tell me how you feel about it and whether there should be a part 3. 

        Ciao