I Miss You So Much.

Lovestruck

'Oppa, what are you doing?' I asked while resting my head in his lap.

'Nothing. You just keep still.' he replied as he continued typing.

'It's obviously not nothing. Come on show me..hmmm...awwww...show me!show me! show...' I tried  to lift my head so I could whine properly and continue trying to find out what he had been typing for about an hour.

'Khamanisu gijibe!' he laughed while pushing my head once again in his lap with one of his free hands.

'OH come on!! You have successfully ignored this gorgeous, y girlfriend of yours for an hour now. How can you contro your raging guy hormones burning deep within you?' I continued trying to get up.

'Tell me about it. It's already a pain trying not to attack you plus I have to complete this and you're seriously being no help right now.' he sighed, still typing.

I let out a big dramatic sigh and waited for a couple more minutes. He ignored me completely. I turned and twisted a bit. Still no response.

'Fine keep writing your precious whatever it is. I'm off.' i said grumpily and stood up. He looked up at once. Hmm. Nappun namja.

'Yah! odi ga!' He put away his laptop now. Jerk.

'Home since you no longer have any interest in me.'

'Arasso! nega chalmothiso!! I wont ignore you ever again.' he said as he slowly got on his feet as well.

'Hmm!! Too late na khanda!' I said in full-on diva mood and prepared to leave.

Before I could take another step, he reached out and grabbed my hand. He pulled me with so much force that that I literally crashed in his stone-hard chest.

'OWW my nose!! You really...'

He abruptly pecked me on the nose. I froze, shocked by this sudden skinship.

'What?' he whispered.

'Hmm?' I asked startled.

'Why so shocked?' he asked with a mischievious expression on his face.

'I'm not!!' I stammered, 'Wait! Who allowed you to kiss me like that?!'

'I did.' he replied nonchallently.

'And?'

'And what?'

'And do you think that makes this skinship right here legal?' He  still had his arms wrapped tightly around me.

'Course it is.'

'Why is that?'

'Because', he tilted his head dangerously close to mine again,'I. Own. You'. he finished his sentence, emphasizing the last three words.

I gulped. He smirked. Okay then, I thought. Fine I won't lose in his cheesy, creepy game either. Not after he ignored my whining over the whole last hour.

I tried to push him away.'Omona, what to do? I'm not an easy girl either.'

He didn't budge. Instead he stooped down quickly and stole another kiss. This time on the lips.

' Doesn't matter what type of girl you are', he whispered, 'I still own you. You're all mine.'

' You per...' I started to speak in an annoyed tone but he kissed me again.

'Morago? I didn't hear you'

'Are you going to sto..' again I was silenced by a kiss.

He opened his eyed widely making an innocent face then pulled his tongue out at me.

I frowned and made a childish angry, bratty face. 'You're so evil. I don't love you anymore.'

His face went blank for a moment then all of a sudden he lifted me up and placed me on the kitchen counter right beside us. Then he wrapped his arms around me again. 

'I'm sorry. Don't be angry anymore, hmm??' he said in a cooing voice. God this game was getting so difficult for me to handle. I don't know how I managed to survive the last three kisses.

'Hmmm...?' he implored again this time rubbing his nose against mine. No way, Eun byul!! You will not give up yet. I have to torture him as much as he did.

' I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. happy yet? or should I ...'  

I can't keep this up.

This time I silenced him with a kiss.

He stared ,not expecting this to be the outcome.

Then said.' Yah that was my trick.'

'So what? You don't want it?' I played a bit again.

He stared at me .

Then grinned, ' No way...come here, you.'

And then he pulled me in for a proper kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

God, I can't get enough of this. His warm chest against mine. His one hand cupped aroung my neck. The other on the small of my back.

 Then he pulled back a bit, his forhead resting on mine and whispered,

' Kim Eun Byul. I love you so much.'

I woke up.Crying. I got up and hugged my chest, my hair hanging lose all over my face. This was the reason i felt so empty. I missed him so much. I loved him soooooooooooooooo much my heart seemed to be squeezed by a giant fist. But I had lost him. And he's not coming back.

I miss you like hell.

Kim Woo Bin.

                                                                                           ***************************

Please give me some feed back so I can have some more ideas and encouragement to keep on writing. I'll try better in the next chapter.

                                                                     Kim woo bin images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkWgHFtZrxtlom9rZGBwS 

                                                                  I'm so in love with this person !!! (full on fan girling khekhekkehekhe!!!)