Home at last or am I?

Lovestruck

I'm scared. Hell of scared. And I feel terribly insecure. What am I to him? Does he find me worth it? Or is he just fooling aroung? Is this some kind of trick he's playing at me? His revenge? His payment to all the insult and torture I gave him? Because if that was the case, then I have nothing to say. No, correction, I do have lots to say but I have no right to do that. Whether he hurts my pride over and over again, crushes my feelings or stabs me in my heart. Because that is what I feel I deserve.

I let out a huge sigh and started flexing and turning my neck and shoulderblades. I had been trying to complete at least one page of this novel I was writing but my unfaithful brain was being no help at that moment. So I closed my laptop and looked outside of the aeroplane's window. I was almost there. Korea. I had been living in Norway for 5 years now and so I decided to visit my stepmom and stepbrothers in the summer vaccation. I sighed again. I missed them so much.

The aeroplane landed. I got out, collected my luggage which wasn't much and headed home in a taxi. I hadn't told my family that I was coming to Korea. Actually they would be quite suprised, I think. After all, who wouldn't be when their daughter or sister was coming after five long years and at such short notice. But then again I had always been like that. Acting on impulse and doing whatever I thought was right or suitable to the situation. That's why I always kept landing myself in huge messes.

It was 6am in the morning when I got home. I went up my house's yard, passing the garden window. Mrs. Kim ( my stepmom) was preparing coffee for my big bro, hyung-jun oppa. She looked out at me and I waved as if it was perfectly normal. She froze, white in the face as if she had seen a ghost. Then she disappeared, came out the kitcken's back door. She halted when she was about 10 feet away from me, with the same expression. Then she screamed and lunged at me and at the same time wept hysterically. I was about 168 cm while she was only 159 cm. Hence this difference concluded in her partially hugging and mainly hanging on to me. But it did the job. I had been craving her warm hugs for so long and so I bear-hugged her too.

Just then both my brothers, hyung-jun and kibum came rushing outside. 'Mom, you okay!! We heard you scream! What's wro..', Hyung-jun oppa stopped talking. He paused for a moment while I stood there waiting. Then it was my turn to be bear-hugged. 'Oh my God!! Rosie!! when did u arrive??!', he roared still hugging me. 'Oppa, you're strangling me.' I coughed. He put me down. 'Just now.' I replied a second later. He grinned at me. Kibum came closer now, mind not so close though. He was still a good 5 feet away from me. 'Hey.' That all he said and I nodded back. This was usual for us two. We never really talked much together. After all the weeping and hugging from my mom and big bro and continued silence from kibum was over, I told my mom that I was tired and not hungry. So I went upstairs and slept the whole day through. This was it. This was home. Lying down in my comfy bed, I prepared myself to dive into dreamland, but it was impossible for me to do so. Sure i was soooooooooooo glad with my family reunion but I still felt empty. That emptiness which I had hoped to be filled by meeting my family again. The emptiness which was the reason for my return. I didn't manage to fill it up. It was still there making my chest heart and throat dry.Strangling me.

                                                                                                   ******************************

                                                                                            

That's it for the first chapter. I hope I can start writing the next one after an hour or two. I'm not used to all the uploading picture thing, so sorry about that. I hope you guys like my future texts and I'll try my best to satisfy you guys. Fighting!!!!