Chapter 7

Unexpected First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SeHun’s POV

A crew called me from my room. He said that I need to go out now because the director would talk to me and my co-actors. I opened the door and found the red carpet I ordered from the hotel manager. I walked down the red carpet fashionably and elegantly. I could feel some people were looking at me but I just ignored them. I saw the director with my co-actors and walked towards them but suddenly I saw Luhan-hyung behind them.

“Yahhh!!!! What’s up? Long-time no see!” I shouted at Luhan but he didn’t look at me so I just walked towards him. When I was 2 meters away from Luhan-hyung, a girl blocked my way so I stopped walking.

“Annyeonghaseyo, SeHun”, she greeted me. I was surprised that she greeted me really loud and hugged me really tight. I saw her face and I recognized her. She’s the girl from the beach and my leading lady. She’s really beautiful. I want to hug her too but that would not look cool.

“What are you doing? I thought all of the fans already left!” I said rudely and coolly. I acted like I don’t know she’s an actress and I don’t know why I did that. She released her hug, which was disappointing, and a guy pulled her. I glared at her and went to LuHan-hyung. When I went to LuHan-hyung, the director called me and I didn’t have the chance to chat with him. I went to the director and stood beside the beautiful girl. I saw that she bowed her head.

“You all know your scripts, right?” the director asked then we all nodded. “But you don’t know the main point of the story so I would tell you now. Jiyeon and Kai would be together in the party but Kai would leave first because someone called him. After he left, JiYeon would fall in the pool and SeHun would save her…….blah blah blah”, the director continued discussing what we’ll do and finished discussing after 5 minutes.

“Who are JiYeon and Kai?” I asked cluelessly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter