Does Dream Really Come True?

Does Dream Really Come True?

Chapter 3

 

“I really like Jaejoong’s idea. About the three couples on the floor.” Jessica grinned while blushing.

 

Donghae just turned to looked at her & gave her a weak smile.

 

At that moment, a young guy tapped Jessica’s shoulder, making her turned around.

 

“Hyunjoong?! Kim Hyunjoong?!” She yelled. The young guy nodded, “Yeah, it's me. The one & only Kim Hyunjoong.”

 

“Ah, Oppa, long time no see!” Jessica yelled, as they hugged each other.

 

A few moments later, Hyunjoong turned to looked at Donghae, “Hello there.”

 

“Hi.” Donghae mumbled, “Lee Donghae, you?” Hyunjoong laughed, “Kim Hyunjoong. I'm Jessica’s high shool crush.”

 

Jessica hit him on the head, hearing him say that, “You wish.”

 

Seeing that he was being ignore, Donghae whispered a few times goodbye to Jessica & Hyunjoong but seems like they didn't heard him so he slowly got up & left.

 

While Yuri & Jaejoong were walking down the street, talking with each other about the project Mr. Hak gave them until they heard someone screaming.

 

“Jaejoong Oppa!” Both, Yuri & Jaejoong turned around to see who it was but came upon a very sweet, beautiful girl standing some steps in front of them. With no hesitation at all, Jaejoong ran up to her, “Tiffany.” & they flew into the arms of each other, hugging & crying.

 

Jaejoong turned around, “Yuri, I want you to meet my best friend, Tiffany Hwang. She's back from America.” He smiled happily.

 

Yuri nodded & gave Tiffany a smile while she returned a smile of her own.

 

Jaejoong turned to face Tiffany to hugged her again, “Oh, I missed you so much.” Tiffany smiled, “Me too, Oppa. Me too, but now we will never will be apart again.”

 

Listening to Jaejoong & Tiffany talked with each other about what they missed out on each other’s life, she slowly left them alone, seeing that they didn’t need her there.

 

Yuri tiredly got into her apartment & with no hesitation at all, she walked towards the couch & immediately laid on it.

 

As her head hit the comfortable couch, her eyes immediately close. She was really tired.

 

Suddenly, she heard someone whistling in the kitchen, making her sit straight up to listen to the sound.

 

It did sound very familiar so she walked to the kitchen to see who it was herself & then she suddenly heard another voice, singing.

 

Yuri grinned while looking at the couple who were preparing dinner happily in the kitchen.

 

“Wow, never seen a couple before who actually enjoy cooking.” She smiled.

 

Yunho looked up from what he was doing & said, “Hey Yul, you are home.”

 

“Hi Yuri.” Said Sooyoung, trying to clean her face with the hand towel she was holding.

 

“Hi, guys.” Yuri smiled, “I guess I have to go again.” She said jokingly.

 

Sooyoung quickly shook her head, “No, stay Yuri. You may stay.”

 

Yuri smiled, “Thanks for the offer Soo, but I think that you guys want to be lovey dovey so I will be out for a while. Bye.”

 

“Yuri!” Sooyoung suddenly yelled, stopping Yuri from leaving the kitchen doorway.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Be home at eight okay?” Sooyoung said seriously.

 

“Yes, mommy & daddy.” Yuri joked, but that joke only made Yunho & Sooyoung blush like crazy.

 

Yuri smiled to herself & left the house, walking around the block until she stopped & looked up to find herself standing in front of Donghae’s house.


“Donghae Oppa has a nice warm place. I’m sure he won’t mind me staying over for a bit.” She grinned & with no hesitation, she walked towards the front door to pressed on the doorbell.

 

Donghae came to the door & opened it while still in his rich pine plaid classic fit flannel pajama pants & matching shirt.

 

“Yuri, what are you doing here?” He asked, surprised.

 

Yuri looked at him up & down & said, “Wow, I'm tired but are you really that sleepy?” She smiled.


Donghae pulled Yuri into the house gently & said, “You don't know how tired I am Yul, but stay here, I will go get you a drink.” & quickly left to the kitchen.


Standing all alone where she was, Yuri decided to looked around the living room. It was a very nice place. Very neat too, but that's because of Mrs. Lee who always come over to help clean up the place.

 

Suddenly, she heard a friendly barking coming out of the bedroom so she decided to go & open the door but she hesitated.

 

“No Yuri, you can't just go into a guys bedroom but hey, it's only Donghae Oppa & he’s my best friend.’ She thought, & then opened the door.

 

A little cute dog came out & started to barked at her friendly.

 

Yuri gently picked him up, “Hey Bada, dear. What's up, buddy?” She smiled at the dog & tickled the dog behind his ear since she knows that he loved when people did that to him.

 

Yuri smiled & looked into Donghae’s bedroom.

 

She was surprised at what greeted her. Instead of a bed, desk, computer, tv, radio & mess, there were some of her pictures, too.

 

On the wall were pictures of her & on the desk, too.

 

Pictures of her alone or with Donghae but another picture immediately caught her attention. She walked towards it so she can get a closer looked.

 

It was a picture of her & her dog, Hani “Did I ever took that picture?” She mumbled quietly to herself, & then she heard some footsteps & quickly closed the bedroom door & pretended that she was playing with the dog in her hands.

 

“Am I really a female dog?” Yuri mumbled, while Bada kept her face.


“Are you a what?” Asked Donghae, as he gave Yuri a cup, containing tea & took Bada out of Yuri’s hands, “Nothing.” Yuri quickly mumbled, while blushing. She couldn't forget the sight of Donghae’s bedroom which was filled with her pictures.

 

‘Why does he want my pictures anyway?’ She thought, ‘Even my parents don't want a picture of me in their room. Maybe to scare away ghosts.’ She nodded, ‘That's it.’ She thought.

 

“I’m sorry about Bada, Yul. He likes to people these days.” Donghae said, interrupting Yuri’s thought. Yuri shook her head, “It's okay. Hani has the same problem. Maybe it’s because of the weather.” She said, patting the grinning dog on his back.

 

They were quiet for a moment with Yuri still patting Bada while Donghae was busy looking at her, ‘Donghae, why the hell are you looking at her? Stop that.’ He thought.


He suddenly cleared his throat & asked, “Are you hungry?” Yuri looked up at him & said, “A little bit.” Donghae smiled sweetly, “Okay then.”