YunJaeYooSu : Park Yoochun!!!

Mini Stories

Park Yoochun!!! screamed Junsu while running to get the man.

“Jaejoong hyung hide me.” said Yoochun as he hiding behind Jaejoong but of course it didn’t help so much because Jaejoong size is as big as him which is small.

“I’m not that big, Chun.  And what did you do this time?” asked Jaejoong as he just standing there not really helping to hide one of his dongseng.

“What? Why did you ask as if I’m the wrong one?” Yoochun feel sad as he had been accused by Jaejoong.

“And you’re not?” Jaejoong asked sarcasticly like he will ever believe that Yoochun did nothing wrong.  Everytime YooSu couple had a fight it always because of the man that still hiding behind him.  Most of the reasoned is because of Yoochun’s ertness and his playboy style.

“Hyung, don’t hide him.” said Junsu as he is now standing in front of Jaejoong.  He tried to grab Yoochun left arm but he move to the right and vice versa.

“Kim Junsu, just break up with him. You guys fight everyday.” said Jaejoong teasingly. He wants to see the reaction that come out from both of them.

“Hyung!!” said them in unison shocked with what Jaejoong’s said.

Jaejoong just smile seeing that the couple shocked by his word. He knows they need each other and their fighting is just one of their ways of showing their affections towards one another.  If they didn’t fight than that will be something wrong or they just too tired to fight.

“Hyung, how could you say that?” asked Yoochun disbelief with Jaejoong’s word while Junsu just silent with head facing the floor.

“I’m just teasing you guys.  But did Junsu still thinking about it? He’s been quiet for a while.” Jaejoong curious with Junsu act and wonder what was he thinking?

“Suie?” Yoochun come out from his hiding place and put his palm on Junsu’s shoulder shaking him off. He is worried if what Jaejoong’s said is true.

“Gotcha!” said Junsu as he flicked Yoochun forehead hardly.

“Ouch! my lovely forehead! How could you, Su? You tricked me.”  Yoochun is displease as he been punish by Junsu.

“And you don’t?” Junsu ask his lover back.

“Guys, just tell me what had happened?” asked Jaejoong and Junsu start to tell the story.  “Jung Yunho!!!” screamed Jaejoong after Junsu finish his story.

“Hyung?” Junsu surprised with Jaejoong’s reaction. ‘Why he seems mad at Yunho hyung after heard his story?’

“Yes, baby?” answered Yunho happily not knowing the one who calls him is waiting to explode.

“Don’t baby me! What the hell did you tell Yoochun?” asked Jaejoong as he grip his finger tightly trying his best to hold his anger even for a while.

“Tell what Joongie?” asked Yunho cluelessly.

“How could you embarrass me like that?”

“Like what? I don’t understand, honey.” Yunho talks sweetly try to calm his angry lover.

“You told him about our life, and now he want to try it to my baby Su.  Junsu is an angle. Even until now I still wonder how did Yoochun ever capture his lovely innocent heart.” sighed Jaejoong harshly.

“What? He did what?” now is Yunho time to get mad.

“We better run, Su.” whispered Yoochun. He knows now why his hyung is mad.  Junsu who still didn’t get what is happening just follow Yoochun as he also know that YunJae couple who always looks lovely, fights brutally then them. Both of them slowly try to walk away from the scene while Yunho is begging at Jaejoong.

“Park Yoochun!!!”  déjà vu? No. It’s Yunho’s voice screaming his dongseng name that promised him to not ever let Jaejoong’s know that he did tell him about their life. Well technically Yoochun is still keep his promised because Junsu is the one who told Jaejoong about it. But still, Yunho need someone to blame as he got punish from Jaejoong that they will not do any action for a month.


Anyone wonder where is Minnie? He has a lunch date with Kibum :)

This series still didn't have YooSu story yet... I need more YooSu-nees to write it... Guys please give me some XD