Confession to The Heart Stealer

iKON Christmas Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Pairings: Kim DongHyuk and Jang HaeYeon]

 

"I will show the feelings I have for you, I will confess that I'm your prince." - Snow Prince (SS501)

 

Students were rushing out off the classroom once the bell rang. Left HaeYeon who was keeping her books into her bag with such a SLOW SLOW SLOW speed just to have more time together with her crush. She was looking at him for quite a moment but he didn't even realise.

Introducing the nerd kingka of the campus, Kim DongHyuk. He would always had his spectacles on and spending most of his time with those books. Girls NEVER notice him but one day they started to do so. That morning he forgot to bring his specs. Those perfect features hiding behind the specs for years were revealed. Almost none of the classmates recognised him. They even thought he was a transferred student. And that was how Kim DongHyuk became popular.

But HaeYeon was different from the girls. She liked him since the first time they talked to each other. She found him cute and caring. She didn't care about how nerd he looked. Other girls kept convincing him to wear contact lenses to school but he refused. He wanted to be comfortable so he could concentrate more in class.

"Umm, excuse me." A voice brought HaeYeon back from her thoughts. She blinked and saw DongHyuk was waving at her. "Y-yes...?"

"Is that your eraser on the floor?" She looked down and stammered. "Oh, yeah, thanks for reminding." She took the eraser and looked at him again with an awkward smile. DongHyuk just gave her a light smile and continued with his study.

He seemed doesn't have any interest in girls. HaeYeon bit her lip and walked out of the class after finished packing. She then turned around to see him again but he just had his eyes sticking on the lines of words talking about calculus. She pouted and left.

HaeYeon stood at the main gate of the campus, noticing that the snow was falling lightly onto the ground. She rubbed her hands and took out the coat from her bag. After placing the bag in the basket of the bike, she rode home.

The following days HaeYeon was absent for class. None of the classmates knew her reason. Neither her best friend, JooAh. She had messaged her for times but she didn't reply. She was very worried. If she was at home, at least she could reply, but no. What if she encountered with some bad guys on the way coming? What if she involved in an accident? Oh, stop those passive thinking. She would be alright.

"Is Jang HaeYeon absent again today?" Miss Yoo looked towards her empty seats. "She most probably falls sick. Can anyone go visit her?" JooAh happily raised her hand and shouted. "Miss Yoo, I ca..."

"No, JooAh, you're left out for the lessons after you came back from the softball match. Now you have to focus more on your studies." The state representative for softball, Han JooAh lowered her head and pouted. "Ok, Miss Yoo..."

"Ah, you, DongHyuk. I saw you've read through all those part I haven't teach, do you have any problems?" The boy shook his head. "No, but..."

"Can you pay a visit to HaeYeon's house? We'll send you as our class representative." The boy just blinked. "Ok then..." Miss Yoo smiled in satisfaction. "Good! Now, we ccontinue with our lesson." The girls frowned and whispered. "Yah, our kingka is going to Jang HaeYeon's house..."

HaeYeon lay in her bed tiredly. "Ah, what kind of life am I facing?! *cough cough* I can't even see that Kim DongHyuk for days!" Just then, someone rang the door. "Who's that? Coming!" Mrs. Jang went to the gate and saw a boy which was wearing the same type of school uniform as her daughter. "You are...?" DongHyuk bowed to her mother and introduced himself. "Hello, Mrs. Jang. I'm Kim DongHyuk, HaeYeon's classmate. Umm, is she ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter