Bad News, Suho

How Can I Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suho and Lay as the representative of EXO at the Gala Dinner of Melon Music Award 2014, told that they will absent in the Awards Show since they had to attend The Lost Planet Tour in Japan at the same time. Suho and Lay also had gone home first, since they will be going to the airport tomorrow in the early morning to catch the first flight to Japan.  

When the dinner had already done, Eunji and Chorong once again had accidentally met up with Seungyoon at the stairs to the basement. Seungyoon seemed notice it, and he directly quickened his pace. But Eunji kept on calling his name and rushed herself to catch his pace.

“Seungyoon-ah, wait!” she succeed to grabbed his wrist, and made him stop. “I need to talk with you.”

Seungyoon heaved a sigh before he turned around to face her. “What do you want?” he asked coldly and it suddenly made Eunji startled.

“Why were you avoiding me?”

“I’m not avoiding you,”

“Don’t lie. You acted so different to me during these days. I noticed it, Yoon,”

“I don’t want other people got a wrong impression with our closeness. And I don’t want your boyfriend will had a misunderstanding if he knew about us,”

“But…”

“I’m sorry, I have to go now. Mino hyung were already waiting for me downstairs. See you again tomorrow at the award,” he bid his goodbye to her, and then he bowed to Chorong who had stood beside Eunji since earlier.

Chorong bowed at him too, while put an awkward smile on her face.

***

 

“Eunji… are you okay?” Chorong said, right after they got into their van.

Eunji’s eyes watered, but she tried to hold back the tears for not sank. “I’m okay.”

“Don’t lie. I can notice it. You’re about to cry,” Chorong took her seat beside her. “Come here, my lovely daughter,” Chorong pulled her into a tight hug and she sensed that Eunji was shifting on her hug. “… Let the tears out. Let them out, it’s okay.”

Eunji finally sobbed, “I don’t know eonnie. I don’t understand with this feeling. I’m f***ing confuse… I loved Suho, but my heart was surely broken into pieces when I saw that Seungyoon tried to avoiding me and his cold stare toward me earlier, was surely killing me…” Eunji buried her face into Chorong’s shirt. “I am a bad person, eonnie…”

“Eunji-ya…”

“What should I do now? What should I do to fix everything?”

“I know that you are so deeply confused right now. I know it’s hard to let your heart choose between Suho and Seungyoon. But, you have to remember, Ji. You can’t have two loving hearts at once,” Chorong warned. “I know it will hurt you and hurts the other, if you finally choose one of them. But, life is a choice Ji. You have to make a right decision depends on what your heart really wants.”

Eunji didn’t say anything to reply it. She just buried her face even deeper and Chorong let her sobbed there.

***

 

30 minutes later, Chorong and Eunji already arrived on their dorm. When they opened the door, they got startled as they found out that Bomi was sobbing, while Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung gathered around her to soothe her.

“What happened?” Chorong asked, and rushed herself to walk closer to them.

“Eonnie!!!” Bomi suddenly cried, and hugged her.

“What happened with you, dear Bbom?” Chorong asked worriedly as she the youngest hair gently.

“Jongdae… Jongdae oppa…” she cried.

“What happened with him?”

“He… He asked me to break up…”

Chorong’s mouth suddenly opened in shocked, “W-what? But, why?”

“He said… He said…” Bomi stuttered. “He said that he’s afraid if someday the fans will find out about our secret relationship. You know, after Baekhyun and Taeyeon sunbae’s scandal, and then D.O. and Sojin eonnie scandal. And the last one, when the news about Suho went out on a midnight date had spread out yesterday. The EXO’s sasaeng will try their best to figure out about EXO’s member personal lives. Their manager and SM chairman already gave them warn about that. And that made him scared the most is EXO’s and A Pink’s career will be threatened if they found out about us,” Bomi blurted out in the midst of her sobs.

Eunji suddenly could feel a pang inside her heart, after heard Chen and Bomi’s reason to break up.

“No wonder that Sojin eonnie had locked her instagram’s account. The Exo-L who turned to be her haters, would be sent a lot of curses on her account,” Hayoung shook her head.

“Taeyeon eonnie who has a strong fan base, ultimately became powerless against the hatred of the EXO-L,” Naeun added.

“So, it’s better for a group like us, to go on a date with the group members whose popularity is not much different from us. Dating BTOB or VIXX’s members seem to be better than---“

“Shut up, Joo!” Namjoo who was suddenly blurted out, made the other members gave her a glare, and it made her raise both of her hands for retreat.

“Maybe Namjoo was right. I’ll ask Ilhoon to go on a date wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter