Almost to death

I'm fine, thank you

Jimin POV

 V came toward me." Hey! She said i will bullied her until she die..what did she mean?", he ask. I shock. I take my phone to call her. She didnt answer. I start to worried."we must go to his home!", i go.

At her house. We search her until at her room." Na yeon...", v said while crying. I run to him. I saw all the bath room will blood. And na yeon were lying while hold a bottle. Its sleeping pills. We run to the hospital with her. She wasnt breath.

End of Jimin POV

V POV

I take her diary. It was a lyrics. Of the painkillers song. I cry. I hurt her alot..  i go to the youtube to saw the mv. I shock cause..at the end..the girl death..that she gonna die?!

" na yeon!", baek shout." Where was na yeon?!", he mad." She was int the ward..", i said." Its all because of you!!! ", he punch me. I froze." She like you alot!! U know what?! She keep wirte in her blog! She was hurt! She eat the sleeping pills to forget about you! And..she hurt herself cause she jealous!! If she hurt,..im gonna kill you!!!", he about to punch me again but jimin stop him.

Suddenly the doctor come out.

" she was coma...cause she eat the pills so many...she has 50% to life.....this is too serious..we will try to make her okay..", he said. Baek froze and i run to the room." Na yeon..im sorry..pls forgive me...i do love you...dont leave me...please..stay strong for me...i hurt u alot..pls..do it..dont leave me..im not gonna leave you! Trust me again..give me a chance!", i cry. 

After a week.

She didnt awake. I worried. I didnt eat. Didnt sleep. At the night." We gonna do a surgery...and the effect is...she..could alive, or she will lost her memory or...she will die..we will do it today..", the doctor said. I nod weakily.

 Baek not here cause he must go to his home back. Im just here with my gang. They always feel guilty. Before she go to the surgery room. I kiss her forehead." Be strong for me..i love u..", i whisper.

.

.

.

.

After 4 hour.

" she...alive..", the doctor said make me smile a bit." But she..lost her memory..30% from her memory was lost.", the doctor said." I try what i can...but now..we cant do anything..", he said.

I cry. Yes..she will forgot her pain..but she will forgot me?

We all go her room she was lying." Do you know us?", jhope ask. She nod slowly make me smile." Jimin..", she point." Ju..ngkook..jin...rap mon...jhope..suga...", she stop. I shock." How about this? U must know him..", jimin said. She shook. My jaw drop. She...forgot me..

 End of V POV