6th Miracle [Baekhyun]

12 Miracles in December [One-shot Collection]

"Tell me the truth, Oppa. What's with you?" You asked.

"Nothing. I just... uh..." Baekhyun lost his words.

"You just what?"

"Why do you even ask?"

"You always fight with my boyfriend! We don't know your problem with him!" You shouted.

"You just don't understand, okay?"

"Oppa, I'm your bestfriend! I always understand how you feel, but what is that I won't understand this time?!"

"Will you please stop asking about it?! You don't know what is like...! Forget it!" He bursted in anger which made you jumped. He ran off until he completely disappeared from your eyes.

For the passed days, you haven't seen Baekhyun since the day he disappeared because of the argue. You went to your boyfriend's house to ask him about Baekhyun. You knocked on the main door and a girl opened it.

"Babe? What are you doing here? Did I told you not to come here without me knowing it?" Your boyfriend said, felt irritated.

"I'm sorry. It's just that Baekhyun disappeared for days and-"

"Babe, who's that girl?" A girl went behind your boyfriend. Your eyes widened and felt like you want to cry but you wanted to be strong.

"Babe, I can explain." He said but you slapped him in the cheeks.

"After all what I've done for you! I should've trust Baekhyun!" You shouted.

"I knew it! You have another girl! You bastard!" The girl also slapped him.

"FYI, I'm his FIRST!" You spat it out and ran off like Baekhyun had done to you before.

"I should've just talk to Baekhyun without getting mad. He's right and it's my fault. Now, I lost my bestfriend..." You thought. The tears blocked your vision which made you bumped into someone. He wrapped his arms around you so that you'll not fall.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." You said as you looked down.

"Who made my bestfriend cry?" You heard a familiar voice, the voice you wanted to find.

"Oppa..." You suddenly hugged him and he did the same.

"Answer my question." His tone was serious.

"Uh..." You can't mentioned your boyfriend because your hurt on what you knew about him.

"It's okay, I know who it is. You should've just listen to me before you answer him to be his girlfriend."

"H-how?" You were very confused.

"I knew him for so long. He's nothing but a womanizer, a flirt and a cassanova." You broke the hug and looked at him straight.

"It's your fault why this kind of issue happened. The reason why I fought with him several times was because he has girls in his house every night. Until now, I guess." He paused and smirked. Your heart shattered into pieces hearing him like that. "I was only trying to protect you because you're my bestfriend." He continued.

"I'm so sorry, Baekhyun. I was a fool. I regretted it all. Hope you'll forgive me." You said, still crying.

"Nah, it's alright. I still love you anyway... ." Baekhyun suddenly covered his mouth.

"What? Y-you love m-me?" You were stuttered.

"Uh... no! Maybe? Yeah..." He facepalmed.

"Oh..." You felt awkward about it.

"Pretty crazy, right? Honestly, that's the second reason why I fought with your 'ex-boyfriend'."

"W-what?" You just couldn't believe it.

"Oh c'mon! Just accept the fact that I'm in love with you for a long time blah blah blah... Okay?" He smiled at you and gave you a wink. You were just in front of him, felt kinda stiffed. Since you can't react, he gave you a tight hug.

"Hope you'll love me too." He rested his head on your shoulder and snuggled on your neck.

"I have to move on first." You said and smiled.

"I'll help you with that, starting...right now." He broke the hug and cupped your face. The next thing you knew was that you felt his breath to your lips. He gently brushed his lips to yours. Your heart skipped a beat and kissed him back. Baekhyun broke the kiss and tilted your head up.

"What do you see?" He asked.

"A mistletoe." You said. You didn't knew that you two were under a tree.

"Which means I'm destined to you." You two laughed and kissed passionately under the mistletoe in a cool winter day.