Kim Jinwoo

We'll find our way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their 30 minute run suddenly halted to a stop when Reyna felt the tall boy's hand finally slip away from hers. Surprised by the sudden movement, Reyna swivelled around only to fnd the snow covered boy on the icy floor. What Reyna should have done was ask if he was ok but being Reyna she instead burst out laughing. She clutched her stomach as her muscles ached from the vigorous laughter.

"Really? You're laughing at me?" pouted the dark haired boy.

"Ah sorry...I couldn't help it. Here let me help you up" Reyna managed to say in between stifling her laughter. 

She reached out to him but instead of taking her hand, the glaring boy dusted the snow off himself and propped himself up. His dark brown eyes bore into hers with annoyance but Reyna just brushed off the feelings.

The flutters of snowflakes from earlier had started to fall at a rapid pace lacing the night streets of Seoul with white. A sizeable pile even started to form on both of their heads. Without thinking twice Reyna closed the angry distance between them and brushed of the snow from his shivering body.

"I'm Reyna. I take it your Jinwoo?" she extended her hand out to him with a small smile. "Those girls sure annouced to the world who you are."

"Jinwoo. Kim Jinwoo," he quietly responded shaking her hand. 

Kim Jinwoo...Jinwoo Kim...Kim Jinwoo..Jinwoo Kim....Why on Earth did that name sound so familiar? Her thoughts were interrupted to the sound of her phone blaring out Winner's "Empty! Ugh she had completely forgotten about her interview while running in the December snow with the random stranger. She was not ready to deal with the other side of the phone call. In frustration she kicked the snow and eventually the persistent ring faded into the background noise of Seoul. Sighing she turned to face an alarmed Jinwoo with his pink lips slightly parted in shock. 

"What?" huffed Reyna, unwilling to deal with Jinwoo's mood swings. "What now? You want to run another 30 minutes because let me tell you that was enough exercise for one day!" Reyna had no idea why she was suddenly throwing this attitude at Jinwoo a guy she had only met half an hour ago but she herself was all over the place. After all less than 24 hours ago she had made the insane decision to move to Seoul. 

"The...the...the song..." stuttered a frozen Jinwoo.

"Yes..yes..what about it?" snapped back Reyna.

"You're ...you're a fan...fan...fangirl aren't you?" Jinwoo blurted finding his voice. "You set up this plan with the other fangirls didn't you? To kidnap me! Oh dear...the members are going to kill me. Why did I get lost? Why did I think it was smart to catch the train back to dorms?"

"What on earth are you blabbering about?" 

Jinwoo seemed to have taken the conversation to a battle for himself, "forget the memb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter