Follow me

All I want for Christmas is ...

     Apparently the place where Taehyung brought her was a park. Really a park? In this weather?! was what went through Jimin's head while they walked along the path in the park. Jimin's hand was still in Taehyung's pocket, sure that hand was feeling a bit warm but her whole body is not feeling warm. She wanted to go somewhere warm but Taehyung continued to drag her along the path. They had small talks while walking, a few moments Jimin might laugh or try not to laugh because of Taehyung.

Soon they saw a cafe nearby, Jimin was ready to run straight for warmth and comfort, and if Taehyung were to stop her, she would leave him behind to freeze. Though just when she was about to head to the direction of the cafe, Taehyung already started dragging her there himself. Once they were in front of the cafe, Taehyung opened the door and gestured for Jimin to go in first as the saying goes "Ladies first". Then he went in after her. The temperature inside the cafe was of course way warmer than outside. The cafe had a comfy cozy aura as well as the smell going through Jimin and Taehyung's senses, it was a relaxing scent.

Once they were done absorbing a bit of the warmth, they walked over to the counter. They looked at the bunch of choices listed down on the menu hanging on the wall. Jimin wanted to try everything on the list because each thing listed down sounds really delicious and tempting. Taehyung as well couldn't decide what to order. In the end, he just left the choosing in the hands of Jimin. This is because he knows that his girlfriend would only just have a few bites then she'll say shes full then pass it over to him. He did pick his drink though. Once Jimin was done choosing her drink and food, Taehyung quickly took out his wallet to pay for their order. Jimin was about to protest but she was a second late as the cashier had already accepted the payment.

" Hey! We could have just split the bill! " Jimin whisper screamed.

" Nah, this is nothing. It doesn't cost much don't worry. " He replied with his smile thats showing his teeth.

After their order was ready, Taehyung picked up the try and Jimin went to look for a vacant table for two. She spotted one at the back corner and fast walked towards it. She then sat down and waited for Taehyung to come over. Taehyung looked a bit lost for a while because one second Jimin was right in front of his eyes, then the next she's gone. Jimin noticed his lost looking face then waved her hand in the air for Taehyung to see. Taehyung saw her at the back corner and went over to her.

He placed the tray on their table then took out the drinks and food from the tray. He the placed the tray on the next table to make space. Once he was done, he sat down opposite Jimin. Jimin started eating the food they bought, while Taehyung just drank his drink. He was waiting for Jimin to finish up all she can eat. Jimin happily ate and drunk until she was full. Her definition of full is when she finishes one third of the food. Then she passed the plate to Taehyung. Now it was Taehyung's turn to eat. 

Once they were done with their food and drinks, they just sat there for a while, not wanting to go back out to the cold. Unfortunately, they couldn't stay there any longer as time was passing by and Taehyung still had plans for their date. Not to mention the number of customers increasing and the number of vacant seats decreasing. So they decided to go out and give way to the other customers who needed seats more than the both of them.Once at the front door of the cafe, Taehyung took Jimin's hand again, intertwined them, and last but not least put their intertwined hands in his pocket again like earlier.Then they walked out of the cafe and into the cold outside.

" Okay, so now where are we going? " Jimin asked.

" Some where you'll like~ " Taehyung responded in a sing song tone.

" How sure are you? " she doubted him.

" Very sure~! well, maybe, seventy percent sure? " he replied back unsure.

They continued walking to where ever Taehyung was planning on going. They made small talk, jokes, teases, & lots more on the way to their destination which only Taehyung knows. It was talking quite a while to reach their destination and Jimin can't help but wonder if Taehyung really knew where he was going. She was beginning to regret trusting him to guide her to an unknown destination. Taehyung noticing his girlfriend's facial expression beginning to change, just told her to trust him, that he knows what he is doing. So, she did, though she was still feeling a bit doubtful.

Finally, after who knows how long of walking in this cold weather, they finally reached their destination. The couple is now standing right in front of the entrance to a noraebang. Taehyung's surprise destination was a karaoke. Jimin looked at Taehyung with a weird expression showing on her face. Taehyung however did not pay heed to his girlfriend's reaction because he was very excited to go in. Jimin, not liking that he was ignoring her, grabbed Taehyung's head on the sides to turn it to face her.

" A karaoke? You brought me to a karaoke? " she said with a serious tone with a serious facial expression to match.

" Yeah~ You like the karaoke right. You like to sing, rap and dance along right. " he stated with a proud expression.

Jimin laughed " Yes, yes I do like karaoke. Come on, let's go in. It's freezing out here. " 

Taehyung being a gentleman once again opened the door for Jimin and Jimin entered. Once Taehyung went in, they went to the counter. Jimin asked Taehyung if he did any booking or reservation, to which Taehyung just shook his head. Jimin rolled her eyes at him and then proceeded to book a room for the both of them at the counter. Taehyung followed her and stood beside her while the person at the counter was discussing the details and promotions with Jimin. Jimin settled everything herself, then turned to Taehyung once she was done.

" Room number 7 for two. " the person at the counter said to the intercom in order to notify the other staffs.

" Let's go in." Jimin linked arms with Taehyung and proceeded to drag him towards room number 7.

Taehyung just follwed her with no complaints. He also started to wonder if his phone had enough battery life and memory space for him to record their karaoke session.


Chapter 2 is done~ ^_^

Next chapter would be the karaoke chapter~

Please do tell me what you think OnO

Merry Christmas as well~ ^_^

Got a poster XD