Gone but Remembered

Faded Memory of You

=The next few day=

Jiyoung stopped calling or texting Taemin. Whenever she see him ,she will quickly run away, without knowing that Taemin saw her running away every time. I’m Sorry Jjingie

Days have passed and no communication has been established to the both of them. Then one day in the middle of dinner her mother got a call from Taemin’s mom and they rushed to the hospital. Taemin was hospitalized and is in the emergency room. He was rushed to the hospital beaten and bloody.

Jiyoung and her family arrived and Taemin’s mom quickly went to them and hugged Jiyoung.

“Jingie Taemin! He’s in the emergency! I don’t know what else to do! I don’t think he’ going to make it” Taemin’s mom said crying.

“What happened to him?” Jiyoung ask then his mom handed over his phone and there he saw the messages.

“Shihoon please stay away from Jiyoung and I will do everything”

“Shihoon please stay away from Jiyoung, I will join your group, please just don’t hurt Jiyoung.I Love her.

“I already did what you told me to do, I stayed away from her”

 

She was so shocked that she fell to the floor.I’m so sorry Taemin! I’m so sorry!

 

=A few days later=

Taemin woke up and saw his mom beside him.

“Mom, what am I doing here?”Taemin ask and her mom comforted him.

“What happened?”Taemin ask

“Honey you were found by the security guards inside the campus beaten almost to death, you lost a lot of blood and”his mom explained to him.

“And?” Taemin ask.

His mom cried. Then Jiyoung’s image flashed inside his mind.

“Mom, where’s Jjingie!? I need to see Jjingie!”Taemin said repeatedly while getting up but since he is still numb and weak he can barely walk but he tried so hard to reach the door. His mom cried while trying to stop him

“Mom what happened to Jjingie?! Where is she?!”Taemin cried. And his mom just cried.

 

= The Day of the Accident =

Jiyoung was watching Taemin outside the emergency room while his parents and her parents are away. But then his heart suddenly stopped beating, doctors and nurses rushed to his room immediately. Jiyoung was so worried, after a couple of minutes the doctor went out of the room. Jiyoung quickly grabbed his arm, “What’s happening to Taemin?! Is he going to be okay!?”Jiyoung ask worriedly.”We need to do a surgery right away but it will be hard to find a compatible heart for him because of many circumstances” The doctor said sadly.

“I’m compatible!” Jiyoung quickly replied. The doctor was shocked.” are you sure about this?”The doctor asks over and over again but Jiyoung’s answer never changed. The doctor sighed.”Okay, but first we will do a quick check if you really are compatible” The doctor told Jiyoung and she just nodded.

Mushroom I’ll always protect you .I love you