WITH YOU / J-HOPE,YOU /

SCENARIOS / ONE - SHOT (COLLECTION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A lazy day with Hoseok after a stressful week request by anon

__________________________________________________________

“Oppa, I don’t want to cook. Please?” You whined at Hoseok. Flashing your eyelashes, pouting your lips, you looked at him, full of hope, trying to avoid his request.

“But, it has been a long time since I taste you’re cooking.” This time, Hoseok pouted at you. He began poking you’re arm, getting your attention. You looked away, your back facing him, “you know I’m tired oppa. I had just finished my exam. It’s been like hell for the past few days.”

He sighed, “Fine, you win,” and back hugged you. You broke into a smile and hug him back. “If my jagi is tired, then it’s okay. How about we order pizza?” he asked. “Pizza’s fine. You’re paying,” you stated quickly causing him to frown and gave a slight nod.

~~~

It had been an hour since Hoseok ordered the pizza. Both of you are now sitting on the sofa watching some show. You’re eyes are slowly closing, you’re head started to leaned forward, hanging in mid air. Hoseok shuffled in his seat, making you startled, and glared at him.

“Oppa, do you want to do something?” that’s it, you can’t take it anymore, this is just way too quiet and boring, more boring than sleeping. He looked at you questioningly.

“Huh?” his eyes are already sleepy, ready to shut down and go to dreamland. He sat up properly interested. “Like what?”

~~~

“Ouch. That’s hurt!” you half-screamed in front of his face. Hoseok grinned at you, showing his innocent side. You began rubbing your forehead again. You could have sworn it would be burning red right now. “Seriously oppa. Can’t you play nice to your girlfriend?”

“Wait, wait. It’s not my fault. You’re the one who suggest playing rock, paper and scissor and the loser will be flicked. I guessed you had already run out of luck, that’s why I’m winning.” He held is head up high and puffed out his chest, proud.

You scoffed and pushed his chest using your elbow. “What a showoff,” you mumbled, feeling defeated. “I’m not playing anymore,” you exclaimed and looked at him.

Hoseok eye widen and he scrunched up his nose while glaring at you. “This is absurd!” he said in a sarcastic tone. “Don’t be such a drama queen.” You rolled your eye and he just laughed it off.

“So, what should we do next?” you asked yourself. Your finger begin tapping your chin, eyes wondering everywhere and you are now walking in circle, thinking something really simple to do, but it just seems hard to think of it.

“How about we walk at the nearby park?” Hoseok suddenly suggest. You looked at him. “You know, because you like strolling at the park. You said it was peaceful,” he continued with a-matter-of-fact tone.

“Yah!” you screamed at him which caused him to jump off of the sofa. “Why didn’t you tell me that earlier?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter