The bad day

What happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunkwang’s Pov.

 

I was sitting in our bedroom and Minhyuk was somewhere in our small but beautiful house. I’m so different lately… It scares me so much… I even eat things I couldn’t even smell before… There must be something wrong, and I’m going to find out later.

 

The door opened and Minhyukkie came in. I looked at him and smiled sweetly. He sat down next to me and put his arm around my waist. I snuggled into him and sighed into his chest.

 

“You feel better?”, I shook my head. This morning I had the worst puke time. I didn’t even know why it just came. I thought about it until I felt his hand on my stomach, rubbing in circles.

 

It was so relaxing, I almost fall asleep. I closed my eyes and smiled at the feeling of his hand on my body.

 

I could lay there for almost 10 minutes and then the same feelings came. I jumped out of his arms and ran into the bathroom.

 

I could hear him as he came after me and my back. My head was almost inside the toilette, I couldn’t stop puking.

 

His other hand rested on my hand and after I finished puking he lifted me and sat me down on the counter beside the sink. He gave me a tooth brush and I started to wash my teeth.

 

I hate the taste of puke, he knows how disgusting it is for me and he even knows what to do when I have to puke. I couldn’t be happier to have him as my boyfriend.

 

Afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter