The Fated Meeting

Tell Me If This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you say??" A lady screamed    "How can you do this to me,we have just now and you are telling me that you..you want to break up,  WHY??"

 

"Because I lost my interest in girls,when I figured it out that I'm Biual" A guy lying beside the lady on the bed jeered.

"You figured it out that you are Gay just after we have ??" the lady frowned

"Not exactly Gay,I'm Biual..Hear it correctly"

"Whats the difference??huh,Tell me why do you do it with me then,Luhan???"

"You can say thats my goodbye gift to you BABE..Don't you like gifts speacially the .Y gifts??" Luhan mutterd in sarcastic tone.

"You are not enough to satisfy my needs,Ya Know"  Luhan spoke as his expression changed into serious one.

 

 

"B..But just now you said I'm the only one who can takes you in heaven..How can you do this to me Luhan"  The lady speaks as her voice trembled due to her sobs.

 

"Rebeka Baby,I think you don't listen the saying  THE TIME CHANGE, So as the Man and So as his needs...And my needs has already changed now"

"And please don't do that Melodrama here,just get out of here already. My brain hurt from your voice, YA KNOW,Its rowdy" Luhan said in annoyed tone.

 

 

"You Are the Worst Man I have ever meet" Rebeka said as she dashed towards the exit door

"Ya,Ya...I know,I already know"  a small vicious smile crept on luhan's face as he waddled from his bed.

 

"I've to hurry up,Kai will come at any time around 10" Luhan hurried up and fold the bed sheet and maintain the pillow which are messed up due to his previous session with Rebeka.

 

"Huh..All done,Now a little music time!!"  he slumped down on the couch for relaxing after turning on his music system but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Now what...who is it??there is still an hour left for Kai" he thought himself  "If its Kai then he will call me" luhan smiled and ignored the Knock on the door.

 

*Knock Knock...Knock....Knock Knock*

"Coming!! Man,Can't anybody let me live in peace,Tchh"

"What??" Luhan said with a grumpy face as he opened the door.

There was a young boy of 17 years on his door.He never saw that boy before. "Is he my neighbour by any chance??" Luhan thought.

.

.

.

 

"I said What Do Ya Want??" luhan said in annoyed tone when he didn't get the answer.

"Turn the volume of your music system Low."  The boy said almost shoutingly while maintaining his specs.  "Don't you know its cause so much inconvenience to the others while playing  music in such a high volume"

 

 

"And may I ask who the boofhead are you,causing so much ruckus??" Luhan now loosing his composure when he saw the boys reaction.

"I'm Oh Sehun your doomed neighbour, I don't know what kind of weird song you listen...an hour ago there were so much in the song,now the punk song...Hell man!! the flats are not sound proof..You Jerk slow that down" Sehun scowled.

 

"This boy is really donkey,,What kind of song have in them,what a lunkhead" Luhan chuckled.

"Yah!! you are mocking at me..just you wait I'm going to complaint you in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter