I'm Doomed Again

Tell Me If This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell do you mean by Peon??" Sehun shouted out in anger.

"Just watch yourself what do you look like from the backside,Prince Charming!!" Luhan mocked with a silly grin.

"And you look like a Sweeper..Jerk" Sehun frowned.

"what did you say you Donke.."

 

 

"What kind of conversation is going on here??" An unknown voice question,which haulted both Luhan and Sehun conversation in middle.Both turn their heads in the voice direction,to see who its belongs to?

"What??Can any of you explain whats going on here?" The voice again questioned.

Both luhan and Sehun were really shocked to saw that there was a man standing in front of them wearing suit,who Perfectly giving an image of TEACHER.

 

 

"What Now??did cat stole your tongue?" The teacher said while the two boys were standing with their head hanging down.

"In which are you??" The Teacher asked.

"Fir..First Year" Both said in unision.

 

 

"What you are in 1st year!! but you look like a Grampa" Sehun commented.

"Donkey, Go and change your Specs number..I'm still eightee......."

"Ahem..."  The Teacher hemmed.   "Can you please stop this auspicious conversation between you two."

  "Can you tell me.In which department you two are??"

"Arts Department" again they said in unison. Now both only exchange death glare with each other without muttering a word.

"Ok th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter