Chapter 3

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few hours of chatting with my parents, I find that omma looks so pleased and it seems like she really likes Sehun. Oh my. Problems came after another. Sehun's a really excellent actor, seriously. Appa and omma suddenly stood up and smiled to both of us. 

"Yu Rae ahh. We'll leave now. You go on and plan this wedding for yourself okay? I'm sure you'll plan well. Call me later if you've decided on the date, okay?" Omma said and pulled me into a hug. Then, she whispers to me.

"Good choice, dear. I like him." She pulled away and gave me a thumb up. I smiled a little and gave her a fake assuring look. We walked them to the door and sent them with a wave. As soon as their car was out of our sight, I looked up at Sehun. Didn't notice that he is really tall. 

"What was that for, Sehun?" I asked him with a sigh. I'm too tired to be mad or something now. 

"Let's sit first. I'll tell you after we're seated." He said pushed me to Kyungsoo and his friends. Kyungsoo suddenly gave me a glass of water. Sehun sa in front of me while playing with his fingers. All the other five were silent as we waited for Sehun's answer.

"Look, Yu Rae. Kyungsoo told us your problem just now." I quickly shot Kyungsoo a death glare and he pretended not to see me. 

"Well, my mother really wants to marry me off with some random bimbo which I really don't like," he said and ran his fingers through his hair.

"She said that she can cancel the plan if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter