Punishment

Not A Tomboy After All

PUNISHMENT

CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
in the canteen with Sulli
"And just like that.. you had your first kiss!" Sulli told me as she munched her sandwich.
 
"I know Sulli.. I know. You don't have to remind me of that!" I said as I thought of the kiss. Just thinking of the kiss made me shiver in disgust.
 
"But look on the bright side.. your fangirls aren't bothering you anymore! Maybe they're thinking how they wasted most of their high school days fangirling over a person who they thought would also love them the way they love that person!" Sulli said while nodding. And I just nodded with her.
 
Well it might be true.. cause usually the fangirls would be sitting in the seats beside me and Sulli.
END OF CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V.
 
But what Sulli said about the fangirls are far from what the fangirls are doing right now. They're currently near the staircase where less people would go. And guess who they're with.. they're with L.
 
They cornered L and kept asking him questions.
 
"Yah! Why did you kiss our Chaeyoung oppa?!" Minhee angrily asked.
 
"Y'know that this will happen after you kissed her, right?!" the girl beside Minhee shouted.
 
"I know she has kissable lips but that doesn't mean you must kiss her!" one girl shouted. Everybody looked at her for a while until the leader 'coughed'.
 
"So why Kim Myungsoo?!" Minheee asked L.
 
All along, L was amused at them because of the fact that the fangirls see Chaeyoung as a guy when Chaeyoung is far from that.
 
L'S P.O.V.
Oh my God. I am so amused by these fangirls. Like seriously. But.. Did they just call be my real name?
 
"Wait.. how did you know my full name?" I asked them. As you can see, only few people people know my real name.
 
"We researched about you. Your name is Kim Myungsoo but you like to be called L. You're really quiet but when you're with your friends, you're the complete opposite. You always have that expressionless face. You're a lazy and you hate studying. You're Chaeyoung oppa's classmate so that means you're our senior but we don't care (Author's note: Minhee is only 16 years old while L and Chaeyoung are 17 years old) .. you kissed Chaeyoung oppa and you should be punished. So starting tomorrow.. school will be HELL for you. That's all. Until we meet again." Minhee said.
 
And with that, they walked away.
 
I was staring into space wondering how they knew those stuff about me (and also creeped out). Of course, my close friends knows personal stuff.
 
So I went to the canteen to sit with my close friends; Sunggyu Hyung, Dongwoo Hyung, Woohyun Hyung, Hoya Hyung, Sungyeol Hyung and my dongsaeng, Sungjong.
 
While walking I saw Chaeyoung talking to her best friend, Sulli.
(Author's note: Sulli is also famous cause her best friend is famous haha)
 
I was looking at her while walking so I wasn't aware of my surroundings when someone hit my left arm.
 
"Watch where you're going!" the guy shouted. I looked at him and then the other people who were looking at us.
 
Aish. This guy. I only hit him.. he didn't have to be that angry and shout at me.
 
"Mianhae." I told him and continued walking. And the people looking at me continued eating and talking.
 
I decided to look at Chaeyoung again and saw her looking at me. I smirked at her and she just rolled her eyes and continued talking to Sulli. 
 
I chuckled and decided to buy chocolate milk before going to the usual place where my close friends would sit.
 
with Infinite
As soon as I sat down with my friends, I was asked the same question for about 1000 times. 
 
And that question is, "Why did you kiss that tomboy, Chaeyoung?"
 
"Well she wouldn't shut up." I told them while nodding.
 
"Hyung.. you could have covered ." my dongsaeng, Sungjong told me. Everyone nodded including me.
 
"Yah. Why are you nodding? You didn't even do that. Aish. This guy.. think before doing something!" Sunggyu hyung lectured.
 
"And that was even her first kiss!" Sungyeol added.
 
I ran a hand through my hair and said, "I know. I also don't know why I did that"
 
"Well Chaeyoung is really pretty. Her hair and her style are just boyish.. I wouldn't blame you.. I would also love to kiss her~" Woohyun hyung said.
 
Everyone looked at him in disgust and disbelief.
 
"What the?!" everyone exclaimed. "How can you say that?" I asked him.
 
And he just shrugged while smirking. But Woohyun hyung is correct.. Chaeyoung is really.. WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING.
 
I shook my head and asked them the question that I should have asked just after I sat with them.
 
"It was me, hyung. Minhee is my classmate so she just asked me. I told her enough things and she would still ask questions about you! Luckily Dongwoo hyung and Sunggyu hyung saved me by going inside my class like what they would usually do. They acted like my body guards~" Sungjong said.
 
"Hmmm.. I see.. you could have run away. You know I like to be the mysterious type, right?" I told Sungjong.
 
"But she was really scary, hyung! Sorry~" Sungjong pouted.
 
This guy. I can't do anything anymore. 
END OF L'S P.O.V.
 
in Minhee's house
MINHEE'S P.O.V.
Kim Myungsoo.. tomorrow after school.. you'll never wish to go to school again!
 
 
 

AUTHOR'S CORNER:
Oh my oh my. The story will be more interesting ^-^
TEASER TIME~
"So the only way to stop them is to..?" I asked even though I know the answer. I wanted to make sure.
He smirked and said, "The only way is to be.." AND CUT!
Ahahaha~ you have to wait for the upcoming chapters to know the only way ;)