1...4

i love you...WHAT!!!!!???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Hi guys am so sorry for late update and sorey foe the short update too.i was really trying my best to make all my story written good.

Please give me you comment that will help me a lot.thank you and enjoy.

Jungmin pov

I can't believe I said that to hyun,I mean I know I would have tell him everything since he is my best friend and I can't lie to him too.but I think I make a mistake to tell him that I fell in love with a boy. It's not that I was ashamed for that but since that word hyun was silent and he doesn't say anything which scare me a lot.

But to think of that I have never know if he was a homophonic (?) Or not.because we never talk about these kind of things .and now am start to scare if he would do or say something bad about me liking a gay,I don't know what I will do if he hate me. I glace at him still in his daze and he eyes was at his drink.I think I have to say something,but what? I don't know.I encourage myself and called him.

"..hh...hyung?" He doesn't reply.

"Hyung,are you okay?...I mean am sorry if I say something you don't like. But at list say something I don't know what to do hyung " I had tear on my eyes now and I can't stop anyof them from falling on my cheek.

        Hyun pov

I don't seriously know what to say or what to do.my friend is one of the thing I hate ...gay.and he is already in love?. I don't hate him now and I don't want to hate him later too.he is my friend right.I can let him live

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter