Sica

a 'FAIRYTALE' 'LOVE' story

“YAH! JESSICA JUNG!” Gossh I know, I just entered the house, but well! I’m already used to it nagging here, there, and everywhere, even if its off the topic she will still mention it to make me ‘REALIZE ‘ my mistakes but, what did I do wrong? I mean I didn’t murder anyone!

 

“I’m your mother for god’s sake! And you wont even care if I’m dying here waiting for you! it’s already ‘2 IN THE MORNING’! ” Okay I love my mom but not in her hysterical state “what if you’re already in danger?! Maybe you will just call me when the kidnapers already got you” she said in a sarcastic matter

 

I can’t do anything about this and besides I’m too tired to talk so I just hugged her, kissed her right cheek and whispered “I LOVE YOU MOM GOOD NIGHT”


Well, as always it stopped her and her lips lifted to form that warm smile that brightens the dim light in the living room “I LOVE YOU TOO, and It’s  Good ‘MORNING’ Princess”

I frowned at the nickname that she called me “Mom?”

She just hummed in reply without any anger in her eyes

“please stop calling me princess, I mean I’m too old for those fairytales”

“honey, you’re still my princess even if you will get married, even if you’ll have your own child you will always be my princess” but as she was saying those words the beam of those sparkling eyes was replaced with sadness, and I completely understand her, I really do. . .

 

“mom, not now I’m tired, I’ll just go to my room” then I walked to the direction of my heaven: my bed room, but I turned my head and I saw my mom staring at me with concern all over her, I just smiled at her and she smiled back but I know she is just faking it, of course I didn’t forget to say “I LOVE YOU” before heading back to my room.

 

As I entered my room I throw my self to my fluffy bed with my back facing the ceiling, want to sleep but again I found my self thinking about him again, yes HIM, the first man that I loved and maybe I still love him, his name is James Jung, my Dad. . . . . .

 

 

 

Hi my name is Jessica Jung, I’m the Jung Companies So-Called-Princess, Yup! They said I will be the heir of Dads unfinished ‘BUSINESS’ but not interested, No thank you! I just want to Party all night, to make people fall, but just to have a company when I’m lonely. I have a younger sister her name is Krystal Jung and we are living with our Mom Kristine Jung, if you’re asking about my Dad?

 

Well long story, short, 7 years ago my dad came back here to Korea from America because of his business trip, at exactly 11:00 noon we are expecting him but we waited in the house for 5 hours and we we’re just thinking maybe he still is in his flight but a phone call changed it all, uncle called mom on the phone and the house was quite I heard everything he said and it tore me apart.

 

My dad gone missing, he was involved in a car accident and only his black Porsche was seen in the cliff, he was no where to be found, I tried to be strong for my mom at that time even if I was only ten, I still have to act tough, but they didn’t know every time I lay my self in my bed I start to shed tears soaking my pillow wet, for I didn’t just loss a Dad, I  lost my guardian angel, I lost my  superhero, and I lost my King. . . . . . . .But I know he is still alive

 

I lost him, and I didn’t even noticed that again I was shedding tears, soaking my pillow as I was hugging my Story book ‘The Beauty and The Beast’ the last story that he read to me before he was gone. . . .

Now one is reading me my bed time story . . . .

 

As he was gone he also took the kingdom that we built together, he took the perfect world that he built for me, and as he left me hanging he opened my eyes that FAIRYTALES ONLY EXIST IN BOOKS, but in real life we need to be tough because a night in a shinning armor that will save you is not true.

 

“D-Dad I Miss Y-You, Please comeback home” again I broke down and slowly drifted to dream land

 

As I woke up my head hurts I don’t know why, my nose feels weird, well I guess I was still crying while sleeping because my face is still wet from tears and as I took my comforter out my body I saw the book that is laying next to me, again my tears are building up but I need to go to school, but I still want to sleep. . . . .

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

Hours had pass and I am here at the street walking home, I just ran away from my driver, I don’t want to just sit in the car and go straight home, and I don’t feel like going to parties either, but I just want to enjoy my self by just walking. Time check: 10:55 well it’s almost 11 p.m. but I am still walking because after school I went to my friend Nickhun’s house, well we spent how many hours there, and now here I am walking in this cold streets of Seoul with my hands on my black, thick jacket.

 

“Hey! Miss you look lonely” a man called me, I turned my head to look at them but still walking and I have found out that there are 3 of them.

“You look like a Barbie” the man with a blue cap spoke, now I’m scared so I walked faster, but I didn’t run

Then I felt a grip on my left wrist and it pulled me to cause me to face them, then the guy that is holding my wrist cupped my right cheek that made me so nervous he leaned closer that got me even nervous while his friends was just laughing, I just closed my eyes ready to fell what will happen, but I just felt the grip on my wrist lost and I heard a groaned that I opened my eyes and saw the guy on the floor with his friends eyes widened, then again I felt a grip in my wrist pulling me to run away, Hell I don’t run but I saw the three guys running towards us so I just followed ‘HER?’ well she has a long ponytailed hair, but hell she’s HOT even if her back was just facing me as she leads us to Who-knows-where.

As soon as she saw a dark corner she pulled me into its direction and pulled me closer to her arms as she wrapped her arms around my waist and her right hand holding my left arm our faces are just inches away as I was observing her face, her eyes are just glued to the Three guys who where following us, but with those brown eyes and the reflection of the orange light into her face she looks like a Damn y, Handsome Princess. Yup if Princesses were true, then she can be one of them.

 

“They are gone” I was taken aback with her husky voice, gosh! She smell so good!

“uh-uhm oh!”

Then she let go of my waist and arm, uhh! I don’t know why but I miss her warmth “why are you staring at me?” uh! She now she looks cute with her one eye brow curved up an. . .  what? How long am I staring at her?

“uh! I just, I-I don’t know you, but thanks”

“for what?”

“for saving me”

“uh, don’t mention it, I’m everyone’s night in shining armor” then she smiled, and I died

But . . . “pfffttt. . . I’m too old to believe in fairytales”

“oh! So you don’t believe in Princesses?” she suddenly asked

“uhm, Nope” I answered while I shook my head

“oh! Well before I go I’m Kwo-- Kim , Kim Yuri” then just bowed her head lightly, men! The way she act is so formal! She’s so gentle (insert heart sign)

“Nice to meet you Ms. Kim”

“I better go, and here” she handed me some money “just take a cab, it’s a pleasure meeting you Ms. Jung”  then she held my right hand and kissed the back of it, that left me dumb founded

Then I realized she was already gone, and I am already holding the money, I mean how did this get in my hands? But I don’t care, its just I met the most amazing person in my life, I think I like her (and I also think I’m blushing) the butterflies on my stomach wont stop moving , kyaaaa~~~

 

‘Yah! Kim Yuri, what did you do to me?’   

 

 

 

I'll write Yuri's POV soon ;) hope you enjoyed this one