Trouble Makers

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAO'S POV

   I can hear Jongin sighing for the nth time out of boredom. We are currently in class forcing ourselves to listen to our teacher lecture about human anatomy. I can see Sophie who is sitting on Jongin's right, drawing a forest in her sketchbook, she is almost done with her new masterpiece that she started on our first period. Sehun, who is sitting beside Sophie have his resting face on, probably dreaming about sweet snacks and bubble tea that we will get after this class. It's not that we are bad students, refusing to listen to the teacher, we are far from that. The four of us did not skip several grades and be in our last year of high school if we are bad students. We are listening to his babbling, I mean lecture. But we were already familiar with the lesson, and there's no need for us to take notes for us to remember it. We've also finished reading the books assigned to this Biology class even if we are just halfway through the semester and we've already learned about the human anatomy since we are young from Yixing's gege whole family. Our teacher noticed Sophie busily shading the trees in her sketchbook. "Ms. Wu, can you give your attention to the class." He also loudly smack his pointing stick on his table, which startled Sophie, causing her to drop her pencil and for her heart to beat rapidly. This is not good. Sehun being a sensitive wolf and have the ability to feel what another person is feeling and thinking by sniffing the wind, stand up from his seat and before he opens his mouth I just know that we will be in trouble. 

   "Mr. Park what's your problem with my sister. Being in the advanced class you already know that even if she continues with her drawing she will still get a perfect score in the exam. She can even draw a diagram of the human anatomy with eyes closed. And she's not the only one doing something else in this class. Mark over there is reading manga and he is sitting in front of you." Sophie tries to pull on Sehun's shirt to make him stop his argument with the teacher. Now I have an idea what this teacher is thinking, he is discriminating Sophie because she is the only human in our section. But we did not get chosen to be included in this class because of our kind, it's our high grades and IQ scores. It just happened that Sophie's intelligence is equal or even better than mythical creatures. "What is your point Mr. Xi? And please sit down, you are being disrespectful." The teacher angrily looks at Sehun. But this argument is far from over. "Sir, I am not being disrespectful, it is you who do not respect your student. I know from the beginning of this semester that you are doubting my sister's ability. And you think that since you are a wolf, you are superior. "Mr. Xi I will see you in.." But before the teacher can finish his sentence the bell rang. "Yes sir, I will see you in detention. Class dismiss." Sehun won this round with Mr. Park. 

  I approach Sophie helping her put her things in her bag. "Its alright princess, let's get some cake and bubble tea after Sehun's appointment." I kiss her forehead to calm her, one thing that upsets her is arguments, especially if it involves us. Jongin also hugs our princess and gave her a water bottle. "Baby doll I am sorry, I can't help it, I don't want you to be treated differently." Sophie reaches for Sehun's hand and squeezes it gently. "It's okay, what's done is done. Thank you for being my wolf in shining armor Sehunnie. But for now, let's go to detention." Our other classmates approached us, Jackson being the loud wolf, is the first to speak. "Mr. Park finally meets his match, I want him to be kicked out of this school." "Shut your mouth Wang, unless you want to join me in detention." Sehun playfully said while lightly punching Jackson's arms. "Mark, I did not mean to get you busted man, I just want to make a point." "It's okay class presidentnim, no harm done." The red-haired boy patted Sehun's shoulder. There are only twelve of us in class and we've been together since first grade, and because of this, we are close like family. Our class is consists of Sophie, the only girl, muse, and princess. Me, Jongin and Sehun. The seven boys from one of our allied pack JYP (JB, JR, Mark, Jackson, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom) and Taemin from Shinee another allied pack of EXO. Since first grade, no one was added to this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter