Blessed

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifteen Years Later
SOPHIE'S POV

   I can feel the sun's rays creeping into our attic, I slowly open my eyes, trying to adjust to the light. I can see dust motes floating in the air, I slowly raise my right hand as if trying to catch them. The way the early morning light cast a shadow inside our tent is really beautiful. I felt another hand reach for my own. "Beautiful right? But not as beautiful as you." He kisses me on the cheeks. He was glowing, it was like he is one of the rays of the sun. "Goodmorning Baekkie." I also kiss his cheeks and he giggled. I can hear Thehun grunting. "Five more minutes, please." Beside him is Kkamjong, trying to hide his face from Thehun's back while Taozi is hugging him using both his arms and legs. I just patted Sehun's hair while he snuggles on my shoulder. But the peace of the morning was interrupted when Channie suddenly sat up, with his hair looking like a bird's nest and shouted to everyone in his deep voice.
   "Yah, wake up, its freaking Monday today, no grunting, no complaining, and damm it no pouting. When he saw Sehun pouting his way to get another five minutes of peace. I can't help but smile, as I slowly lift my body from heaven which is our bed. The others soon followed except Jongin, who is a really heavy sleeper. I have no choice but to straddle him with my legs and tickle his tummy. This made him sit up immediately while begging me to stop my action. "Baby doll stop it now, I am awake." He made a motion to tickle my tummy as well, and not wanting to be tickled so early in the morning I scampered out of our tent. I tug on Channie's shirt sleeve and he immediately understood what I wanted. With his back facing me, he lowered himself so I can climb on his back.
   This is the best mode of transformation for me, piggyback rides or rather wolf back rides. Growing up I rarely use my legs to walk around our house or inside our estate since I have twelve brothers who will volunteer to carry me. "Mei-mei you didn't give me my morning kissy yet." So I give him a peck on the nose while my arms are clinging to Channie's neck. Sehun and Jongin followed Tao, requesting for their morning kiss. "How about me princess, I need my kissy too." Pulling myself further up on Channie's back, I leaned forward to reach his cheeks to give him a peck on the cheeks. "I will never forget your kissy Op... Hyung." Chanyeol laughed at me teasingly, I almost made a slip by calling him Oppa. But I am one of the boys, Oppa is for fangirls, who abused the word by shouting it at the top of their lungs whenever they see any of my brothers. "One-day princess you will call me Oppa. I will bet my phoenix bird on it." "In your dreams Yoda. And thanks but no thanks Hyung. I don't want to be burned alive." We already heard Kyungsoo Omma's voice calling us from the second floor of the house to take our baths so that we will not be late for school. Chanyeol gently set me down in front of my bedroom door while the rest went to their respective rooms to start our Monday.

   I just finished wearing my school uniform when I heard knocks on my bedroom door. "Come in Baekkie." Even if I am human and I cannot tell which brother is on the other side of my door by their smell, I know that its Baekhyun. He had been my stylist, shopping buddy and the closest thing I can have to a sister. For the past fifteen years of my princess like existence, Baekhyun made it his role to dress me up, to make sure I always look my best. My seven Omma's told me that even when I am still an infant, the two-year-old Baekhyun will always help them to dress me up in my baby clothes. Baekhyun entered my room and ran his fingers over my still wet hair. This is our everyday routine before we go to school, he will blow dry my hair, and then put cute hair accessories on my head. He also made sure that I wear the right shoes for the day and use the right bag to match my shoes and hair accessories. Once he is satisfied with his work he will twirl me an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter