It Is Okay, The Past Is The Past

Only The Love Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol opened his eyes slowly and surprised to see Yuri and Kai were looking down at him, smiling. Yuri pulled a red chair near Chanyeol's bed and sat on it. Kai also did the smae thing as Yuri did. Yuri slowly touched Chanyeol's hand.

"At last you're awake, oppa." said Yuri.

"Hi, Chanyeol." greeted Kai half feeling uneasy.

Chanyeol tried to sit down when suddenly his stomach felt hurt. Chanyeol touched his stomach. "Ahh." he said quietly.

Yuri quickly helped Chanyeol to sit down. Chanyeol finally could sit down with Yuri's help.

"Hi too, friends." greeted Chanyeol with a smile that he often used in the normal days. 

Chanyeol looked at Kai who was facing down all the time. Chanyeol knew that Kai still felt uneasy about the dramatic incident. Chanyeol smiled and tapped on Kai's shoulder.

"Friends?" asked Chanyeol.

Kai looked at him as he was a little child who was scared for his father. Chanyeol showed Kai a bright smile that successfully brighting Kai's mood."Friends!" agreed Kai hapoily and shooked his hand with Chanyeol's hand.

Yuri smiled watching his brother and boyfriend were come back in hand again.

*****

2 years later had passed and all the lives were all working in a  perfect way and pattern. Kai was becoming a great photographer and had been transferred to many countries. Yuri and Chanyeol were becoming the most famous actor or actrees amomg the actors and actrees in LEM Entraintment. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter