Girlfried

This is not right

" ______ -ya~! Make Hyosung unnie looks like grandma ok?" Sunhwa lauging her off when she able to make the leader mad.
"Don't you dare to make me looks like grandma ____." She remind you and then take a look at Sunhwa. " You just being jelous because unnie looks prettier than you." She stick out her tongue.

" Pardon me? I'm younger than you, so I must be prettier than you." Sunhwa laugh once again. 

You just able to grin, looking to the Secret's member. They never able to keep their mouth shut and always made you happy whenever you with them.

"______, do you hungry? there food on the table that fansite gave to us and the whole team. Just take it when you want to eat." Hana said when you start put the make up stuff on her face.
"Ok, I'll eat it after this. " You smile. 

When you are busy putting makeup on Hana's face, there is a knock at the waiting room's door.

"It's our turn already? I didn't have my hair done yet!" Sunhwa frowned.
"Maybe our hubae is visiting. I'll check." Jieun said and open the door.

"Anyeonghaseyo Jieun sunbaenim. " Minhyuk, Jiho and Jihoon politely bow to her.
" Ouh. Anyeonghaseyo."  She smiled. 

"We want to give our newst mini album. Please support us. We always support Secret too " Jiho as the leader said to her.
" I will support you guys and thank you" She take the cd from Jiho

"By the way, can I meet _____?" 
" _______ ? erm.. yes sure. Come in" Jieun frowned a bit when Minhyuk said like that but still give him way to let him come in.

"Hyung, I want to meet noona too !" Jihoon whined to Minhyuk to let him come in too. Jieun chuckled when seeing jihoon's behaviour. "All of you can come in. Come" Jieun said and open the door wider.

"Hooray! Thanks Jieun noona" Jihoon's face already plastered with a really big smile.
"Aish, you just make me feel ashamed." Jiho just shook his head and can't help from blushed a bit.

" It's ok. PO is cute though." Jieun chuckled and now, it's Jihoon time to blush since he can't really listen to compliment especially from girls.

Jihoon,Jiho and Minhyuk make a parallel line when they were in the middle of Secret's room. " Do you wanna B? Block B ! Annyeonghaseyo, Block B imnida." Three of them said their chant and bowed.

"Woah, you guys really make me shock with your powerful chant" Hyosung said. Jiho and Jihoon started to pushed each other when they saw Hyosung.

" We are giving you guys our promo cd. Please look up for us and cogratulation for your promotions." Jiho finally said and handing almost every Secret's member with the CDs.

"Yeah sure, since Minhyuk is our _____'s bestfried." Hyosung smiled and she slightly pat your shoulder. "You can go outside to chat with Minhyuk. But comeback faster ok?" Hyosung said to you.

All of the Block B bowed once again and said goodbye then leave the room with you.

"____ noona!! Do you know that I miss you so much? Why don't you visiting us??" Jihoon suddenly gave you a bear hug as soon as you guys were out from the room. You just chuckled and replied his hug. "Secret i busy, so do I. I am sorry ok?"

"Your appology accepted but you need to follow us to have dinner tonight" He said.

"But I have Secret after party for the goodbye stage. I'm sorry Jihoon. Maybe next time ok?" Jihoon pout.
"Aish this kid. Both of you just go back to the room. I need to talk to ____" Mihyuk pushed both of the boys to make they nove away.

"Alright! We know what we do. "Jiho shrugged. "Bye ____!" then Jihoon and Jiho said on the same time.

After both of them are completely vanished, Minhyuk look at you. "Here your work diary. Don't worry, I don't look in it at all," 

You take the diary from him and check it to make sure it yours, "It's just my schedule. No secret in it though." You said. 
" I guess you are free next monday right? Wanna grab some coffee at you favourite place ? I might bring Jihoon too since he really miss her noona. ergh " He rolled his eyes and the grinned
" You said you didn't open my diary! You open it right?!" You started to laugh and playfuly hit him with the book at his chest.

"You said it's fine to me to see your schedule. So..? You want to follow me or not?" He offered you again.

"He's not going anywhere next monday since she need to be me." Suddenly there was Yongguk walking toward them then stopped right beside you. You look at his face and give him an why the hell are you here looks but he just smirk, then look at Minhyuk.

"Ouh, I see. By the way, this is Block B's CD. Please cheer us." Minhyuk tried to get rid the tense atmosphere and just act normal.
Yongguk took the CD from Minhyuk and said, "Sure, Sunbaenim."

"Well, I think I should go now. Nice to meet you Yongguk. Bye to both of you." He smile and wave.

"Bye." You waved at him back and gave your boyfriend a death glare right after your bestfriend was gone. "Tell me, why you giving him the bad aura of yours and why are you here?"

"Because he is disturbing my girlfriend and I just have bad instinct that something fishy will happen so I come. I'm free though since it's lunch hour right now" He said and pushing the my girlfriend words.
" Yeah, I'm your girlfriend so please believe me that I am not going to cheat you. Even with Minhyuk. So, stop acting so cold to him! He is just my bestfriend." 

Somehow Yongguk's gaze became softer. He put his hands on both of your shoulder so both of your eyes met with his. " I'm sorry. I just can't handle my jelousy everytime I see you with Minhyuk. The way you treat him really make me feel challenged. I'm sorry ok?"

"Ok, I forgive you. Just don't repeat it again ok?"
"Ok. I promise." He said and linked his pinky finger with your that make you smile again that also make his lips formed a big gummy smile.

"Please know I love you so much." He said and then give you quick peck on your lips.
"I know. And I love you too."

"I think you are kinda late to styling Jieun and others." Yongguk grinned and your mouth opened.

"Gosh! It's all because of you. Ineed to go now. Bye~!"You said then kiss him on his cheek then run to Secret's room.

Yongguk just chuckled and said, "Meet you after the after party!"

===========

A/N : I'm sorry for long time no post!