Version 1

Falling With My 'Princess'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a high school of boys, Woollim High. This school was well–know for its ‘special’ students. They were freaking rich, freaking handsome, unbelieavably smart, ing y and many more. Almost every girls in the Korea out there were hoping to become one of the students’ girlfriend, or maybe kidnap them and keep the boys in their house. They weren’t mind at all of the fact that the students there were mainly gays...

“Drama?” The students of 3-I class shouted in unison.

“Yes. A drama.” Their homeroom teacher, Lee Jungyeop nodded. “For the school festival on 2 weeks later, I want this class to play drama.”

“Come on, Jungyeop ahjussi. What are we? Girls? Drama is not cool at all! We should make horror house or whatever else rather than play drama! Otherwise, we will get no visitor at the festival and we won’t get the trophy for the most favorable event!” Woohyun, one of the students protested.

“Don’t worry, boys. I have a genious plan in my head already. I believe this class will get the most favorable class award and get the winner trophy with it.” Jungyeop said with a smirk and now the students were looking at him in full anticipation. “Of course you know the fact that girls nowadays are into things, right? That’s why I want you boys to play a drama which has a kissing scene in it.”

“What? Are you telling us to have a real kiss in front of public?” Sunggyu who sat next to Woohyun frowned in confusion, as he couldn’t believe what his homeroom teacher just said.

Jungyeop nodded. “That way will get the attentions of the girls and surely they will vote this class to be the winner. So, how about it?”

“That sounds fun.” Woohyun suddenly said, smiling in full excitement and earned a light smack from Sunggyu.

“Are you kidding!?” The small–eyed Sunggyu grumbled and smacked Woohyun lightly on the head, causing the latter to groan in pain. “Yeah you can say that sounds fun, but what if you are the one who get the kissing or get kissed role, huh!? That’d be embarassing!”

“Just get into the point, Sunggyu. You are worried if Woohyun must have to kiss someone else than you, right?” Myungsoo who sat from behind opened his mouth and his tone was full of teasing feel. He knew if both of them were dating, that’s why he could say that.

“Ooh? So I have a dating couple in my class too? That’s sweet.” Jungyeop smirked and he started to tease the blushing Sunggyu and Woohyun. “Okay! You boys now agree to play drama for the festival, right?”

“What drama we will play anyway, Jungyeop ahjussi?” Dongwoo asked in curiosity.

“’Sleeping Beauty’.”

The students made an ‘O’ shaped mouth. Yeah, that fairy tale story did have the kissing scene on it. But the problem was…who would be the prince and the princess?

“Ahjussi! Let me become the prince and Sunggyu become my princess!” Woohyun raised his hand and suggested his thought to his homeroom teacher, only to earn another smack on his head from his dear hamster, Sunggyu.

“Umm… I think that will be ‘no’, Woohyun.” Jungyeop shook his head and Woohyun just pouted. “I think I will have…the most handsome and the prettiest boy in this class…to be the prince and princess.”

“The most handsome boy…” The students mumbled in unison and suddenly their head turned to same direction, to the person with the category the most handsome in their class.

Myungsoo blinked and he looked back and forth at the eyes that were on him. “What are you looking at?”

“Okay, you will be the prince, Kim Myungsoo.” Jungyeop nodded.

Myungsoo looked at Jungyeop with a frown on his face and then he gave the teacher a small nod of acceptance.

“And… for the prettiest boy… Don’t we have two candidates in this class?” Hoya said and his eyes went to the back seats, where the two prettiest boys sat together next to each other. The fellow classmates’ eyes were looking at the said boys too.

“Do you mean us, Hoya?” Sungyeol asked as he pointed at himself and his best friend next to him. Hoya just nodded as the answer.

“M–me? The prettiest boy in this class?” Sungjong pointed at himself and muttered softly. He suddenly felt nervous because all his classmates were looking at him.

“I don’t want to be the princess! It’s tiring and I’m worried my boyfriend would kill Myungsoo because he kissed me!” Sungyeol said. It was no way for him to become the princess. He hated it already when people called him ‘pretty’ and ‘Yeolna’ there and there because he had once wearing a dress and a wig for ‘Trouble Maker’ parody on last year festival! So it’s a N – O – W – A – Y he’d crossdress again!

“...As long as I remember, you are still single–” Myungsoo said as he knew if the taller boy was definitely still single now and Sungyeol were only making reason to avoid the princess role. But Sungyeol quickly threw a book directly at Myungsoo’s face to stop him for talking more before the teacher could hear him.

“So… That means we will have our Sungjong as the princess then.” Jungyeop said and the students except Sungjong nodded their head in agreement.

“Why me!?” Sungjong shouted in surprise and stood up from his seat. “Please don’t do this to me, Jungyeop ahjussi!” He begged, using his best puppy eyes as a weapon to convince Jungyeop.

“It has been settled, Lee Sungjong. And no, that puppy eyes won’t work on me.”

“B–But–”

“You can’t change the role if you don’t have good reason, you know.”

“I–It’s–” Sungjong stopped his word as he couldn’t say anything to Jungyeop. He just couldn’t say that he would feel awkward with Myungsoo because both of them hadn’t talk to each other for even once. He just couldn’t, not when Myungsoo could hear him.

When Jungyeop seemed to not listen to any of Sungjong’s pleas, the pretty boy sighed defeatedly and he slumped down on his seat. “Why this is happening to me?” Sungjong mumbled to himself and puffed his cheeks cutely.

Sungjong glanced at Myungsoo and he was surprised to see Myungsoo was actually staring at him before the latter quickly turned his head away. Sungjong frowned. Did he really just saw a happy wide smile on Myungsoo’s face?

“Don’t worry, Sungjong. Myungsoo is a good guy, so you will be okay.” Sungyeol tried to comfort Sungjong who was really worried about his own fate. Sungjong just finished packed his things and sling his bag over his shoulder. “Trust me. I know him because he is my best friend, he should and he will be really nice to you.”

“But Sungyeollie hyung … I’m really worried… We never exchange any words for even once! What if he hated me or–” Sungjong kept mumbling out his worry but Sungyeol quickly interrupted him. Both of them walked out of the class together.

“Ohh… Don’t worry about that! I’m sure Myungsoo will really, really, and really take a really good care of you!” Sungyeol smiled widely and that made Sungjong frowned.

“How can you be so sure about that?”

Sungyeol was about to answer but he stopped when a certain someone came into his view. Sungyeol just smiled and he didn’t answer the younger boy’s question. “I’ll go home first. You, take a good care of Sungjong, okay?”

“Eh?” Sungjong blinked. Who was he talking to? Sungjong slowly looked at the way Sungyeol’s eyes were looking at and he let out a small shriek after he saw Myungsoo was already standing not far in front of him. Too surprise as he was, he flinched few steps back and he almost fell to the floor if not for Myungsoo who rushed to him and caught him in time.

“Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked in concern. And it quite surprised Sungjong that Myungsoo’s voice is so deep and cool. He never heard it before and that quite amused him a bit.

“I–I’m okay. T–thanks.” Sungjong mumbled and he didn’t know why he was blushing at how Myungsoo’s arm circled on his waist securelt to prevent him for fall just now.

Myungsoo smiled. “Good to hear that. Glad you’re okay.” He looked at Sungyeol who was still standing on his spot. “Don’t worry about him. You can go home first. I just want to talk to him for few minutes and then I will walk him home.”

“Okay.” Sungyeol nodded and he bid Sungjong goodbye before he left, leaving Myungsoo and dumbfounded Sungjong alone.

Myungsoo brought Sungjong to a café near the school area. There were just only two of them, and Sungjong was really nervous because of that. What was Myungsoo’s reason for brought them to this place? Was there something Myungsoo needed to talk about?

“Err, M–Myungsoo…” Sungjong tried to start a conversation between them.

“Yes?” Myungsoo looked up at Sungjong while he sipped his chocolate latte.

“Umm… Is there…something you want to talk about?” Sungjong gulped and looked down at his latte. Myungsoo’s gaze were so deep that he didn’t dare to look at it directly. “I mean…why we are here?”

“Oh… That. I was just thinking about us. We haven’t talk to each other before, right? So I think that we must start to be friend, so that we won’t be awkward on the drama later.”

“Oh yeah, about that drama…” Sungjong was about to ask something about the kiss scene when Myungsoo interrupted him.

“I can guess that you don’t know what to do about the kiss scene we must do later, right?” Myungsoo asked and Sungjong just nodded. “You don’t need to be worried about that. I was intending to kiss you, but not on your lips. I’ll kiss you on your cheek instead. That is okay for you, right?”

Sungjong thought for a while before he nodded. Well, he still preferred to not get any kiss on his face though. But at least, Myungsoo was kind and considerable enough to not kiss him on the lips. “So… Are we friends now?”

“Of course.” Myungsoo said with a wide smile on his face.

Later, after they talked many things about each other, Sungjong didn’t feel awkward of being n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter