insecurities

My Wolfie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana woke up the next only to find Him Chan sleeping peacefully beside her with his head buried in your neck. You smiled at the sight. You feel so warm and it felt so right to be in his arm. You realised the position you’re in. Him Chan had his arm wrapped around your waist and his left leg on both of your leg. You look up to him and smiled at the look on his face.

Later, you kissed the frown on his face and instantly his frown slowly disappears and he snuggles closer to you.

You took a glance at your clock on the night stand. 8AM. the sun rays has already sneaked into your room through your window.

You kissed at the top of his crown and tried to escape from his ‘cage’ carefully not to wake him up. But to no avail, Himchan pulls you closer and tighten the hug.

“Good Morning”, he muttered. You look at him, startled. I thought he is still asleep.

“Good Morning, Himchan. Since when you were awake?” you said. He let out a contented sigh.

“Since you give me my morning kiss” you blush at the statement.

“I-I did not”.

There was a silence after that. A comfortable silence. You look up to see his face. He has a fair skin, now that you look closer. He also has a tiny mole on his face. He also has such a nice eyes. Wow! He also has such smooth and chubby cheek.

“You should take a picture. You know, it’ll last longer” you were startled by his statement and start to give a light punch on his chest. Himchan chuckled at your action and it made you madly blushing.

“I did not stare at you, you know? Don’t flatter yourself’ you said defending yourself. “Whatever you say, my love” Himchan said and continued to snuggle closer to you.

Without you realised, your eyes travelled to his ear. He still has that wolfie ear on his head and without your realised your hands went up to touch it. However, your action was halted when a hand stopped you. You look up to see Himchan had already had his yes on you and is frowning.

You gulp at the sight. Oh oh.

“I-I was just trying to…”

Himchan let go of your hand and free himself from you. You startled at his action and for a moment your mind went blank. He stood up and was about to get out of the room but you were quick enough to stop him. You hug him from behind and buried your face at his back.

“I’m sorry. I promise I won’t do it again. Please don’t go”. The thought of himchan leaving is something you can’t bear.

Himchan seems to hesitate at first but he just turn around and give you a peck on your head and headed downstairs. That’s all?

You trailed behind him but still cannot stop thinking about his ear. You look at himchan who were now sitting on the sofa while you made your way to the ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter