Mission Possible

Don't tease me, Noona!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji hyo and Taekwoon arrive at the park. It full with many people because of weekend day. There are many couple and family come to the theme park for get some fun and release tension as the long week with many works and things that have to being done by them.

“Come on Woonie, it’s time to spying  your sister.”

“Why?”

“Just follow me,” Ji hyo said while pulling Taekwoon’s hand.

There are many people and it’s Ji hyo find it hard to search Tae hee between the crowd. Taekwoon hold hard Ji hyo’s hand as he scared if he get lost in the crowd.

“Noona, I don’t see Tae hee Noona. Where she is?”

“ Me to. Where she might be?”

And suddenly Ji hyo found Tae hee with Lee Jungki from the crowd. They sit at bench while chatting happily and looks like Tae hee laughing at the boys jokes.

“Hey, we found them. Let’s follow them, and Woonie don’t you ever call your sister!Arraso?”

Taekwoon nodded with Ji hyo’s instruction.

“But, how can, I disguise you? Hmm…. Let’s see…. Oh there’s clothes shop there! We might find something there to disguise you, but we must hurry before they go to somewhere else. Hurry up!” she grab Taekwoon hands and go to the shop.

In the shop Ji hyo find a dress that suit with Taekwoon body and when he looks at the dress then shook his head faster.

“You should or I will do something to you….” with that threat, as fast as lightning, Taekwoon grab the dress and enter the dressing room.

“Yah, let me wear it for you! You don’t know how to wear it,” as she enter the dressing room together with Taekwoon.

“Ah noona, stay outside I will wear it myself,” said Taekwoon with slow voice while push Ji hyo from the room so that he change.

“Ooo…. Woonie-ah are you ashamed to change your clothes in front of noona? You’re real man,” Ji hyo smirking at him.

While Ji hyo wait for Taekwoon change his clothes, she takes a look the surrounding and found a hairband in pink coloured.

“This might suitable for him.”

Taekwoon done dress up but he can zip her back. “ Haa…. I must get her help,” he sigh.

“Oh, you’ve done, oh sweety you look so cute, oh let me zip it for your back,” she said and come close to Taekwoon to zip the dress.

“Noona, I feel weird.”

“In what way?”

He just keep quiet while keep looking himself up and down.

“You are beautiful enough, wear this you might look cute wear this,” Ji hyo wear the hairband and she look satisfied with disguising.

“ But why must spying Tae hee noona?”

“ Woonie-ah, do you want your sister meet a good man?”

“Of course I do.”

“So in other to make sure your sister meeting the right boy we must know about the boy. Is he good enough for you sister or not? Hmmmm… actually I just wanna  peeking their date, so let hurry.”

*****************************************************************************

“It’s fun going out with you, Jung ki,” Tae hee said with smile on her face.

“Me to. Is it your first time to being here?”

“No. Before this I came with my family and my best friend. Do you know Song Ji hyo?”

“ Yeah, she is the one of the best students at school, but I do not know her well.”

“She is my best friend. And I’m proud to be her only best friend.”

“I’ve saw her before at school and she look like a cold person.”

“She might look like that but she really a nice person.”

“Hmmm… do you want try Ferris Wheel, we might see wonderful view from above?”

“  I love to ride it.”

They walking together to the Ferris Wheel and riding on it together while Ji hyo and Taekwoon stalking behind them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter