"Help Us!"

Our Ghostly Cupids

A month and a half passed by quickly. It was already the day before the boys' graduation day. Hara and the boys were out to find the perfect suits for them to wear at the ceremony.

"Hara, you've done a lot for all of them. You gave these guys a better chance for a great future." Daniel said walking beside her.

"It's not all because of me. I just lead them to the path, it is them who made the most effort." She smiles as she picks a blue suit.

"What are you guys talking about?" Zico approaches.

"Nothing. Here try this one." 

--------------------------

Each of the boys tried suits one by one and showed the others their fit. From the hyung line and lastly Zico who puts on a black tailored suit.

"Woah hyung. That definitely looks good on you. Right noona?" P.O claps and amazed, turned to Hara.

"Really?" Zico teased, looking at Hara with a smirk while fixing the buttons of his sleeves.

Hara let out an awkward cough and replied.

"Hmm, yeah. Everyone looks good with their own suits." She shrugged and casually ran her hands through a shelf of suits.

"I get it. No need to be embarrassed." Zico chuckled.

"Yah! Who's embarrassed? Just-just change back to your clothes so we can eat already." She blushed and looked away.

"Alright." Zico laughed again and proceeded to change.

"Noona your face is red. Are you alright?" P.O poked her cheek. The two ghost laughed at her.

"Am not! Can you just call your hyung so we can go already!" She pushed P.O away.

"Okay. Okay." the maknae surrendered and went to the changing room.

"Hyung! Aren't you done yet?" P.O knocks on the door.

"Zico hyung! Hey! Are you done?" He knocks again.

"Hyung? Hyung are you in there?" He tried to call out but still no response. He dropped on the floor and tried to see if there is someone from the inside. But there is no one. He panicked and rushed outside.

"Noona! Zico hyung's not in the changing room!" P.O shouted. His voice was heard by the rest of the Block B boys which all rushed to where the two were.

"What?! Are you sure?!" Hara asks as she made her way inside the changing room.

"Oppa?! Are you in here?!" She shouted and knocked on the door. The rest of the boys clamored inside.

"Zico!"

"Hyung!"

They all called. No one is answering. Hara had no other option but to kick open each door. No one was inside. Only the black suit that Zico tried was what they saw inside the room.

Hara sniffs then covered her nose and mouth. She smelled gas which is likely to make people faint.

"Everybody get out!" She instructed as she pushed everyone away from the changing room.

"Where is the guy assisting my Youngmaster earlier?!" Hara scolded the attendant of the store.

"Ma'am? A guy? But we don't have a male attendant as of the moment." The lady told her.

"What?!" Hara asked furiously.

"But we were assisted by a guy earlier. The one with a curly hair." TaeIl answered.

"We though that guy was with you. He came in after you guys went inside so we thought-" the lady tried to answer again.

"Damn it!"

Hara quickly rushed out to look for Zico, leaving the rest of the boys. Her heart was beating fast, she knew something's wrong.

She tries to call his cell but it was out of coverage.

"Where did he go?!" Hara was starting to get really worried.

"Hara calm down. We'll try to look for something." Daniel told her.

"Sulli! Didn't you notice anything right before your oppa had gone?!" Hara asks her ghost friend without a care of how people around her were gossiping about her talking to nobody.

U-Kwon also saw Hara from afar. "Who is she talking to?"

"No. I got too occupied with so much clothes around, I didn't pay attention to Zico oppa." She replied half crying.

"Arra. Uljima. Let's split up and try to find him."

The Block B boys tried but couldn't keep up with Hara's fast running.

"Hyung, what are we gonna do now?" Kyung asked B-Bomb.

"Split up. Inform everyone if you see anything." He instructed.

-----------------------------

"That guy. I knew there's something odd about him when he was with the oppas earlier." Hara said as she tried to catch her breath.

"I've never seen him before. Who could that be and where did he take my oppa." Sulli cries.

"That's right! I need to find details of that person." Hara spoke then faced back and forth, ran again and stopped at a store selling arts and crafts. She took a white paper and took a pencil on the same aisle. Sat on the floor and started drawing.

"Her sketching skills is still on point." Daniel said as he was amazed by Hara's drawing.

"Yeah. And her pictographic memory too. I've already forgot that guy's features, just that his hair was curly. Aside from that I can't remember how he looks." Sulli agreed.

When Hara finally finished the guy's sketch, she took out her phone and scanned the drawing. She then took out a wire and plugged her phone onto one of the store's public computer. She typed on a black screen with green fonts and the interface of the computer changed on a very different one.

She then uploaded the scanned sketch then data started to prompt in the screen. A clear picture of the guy displayed and his information appeared beside it.

"That's him!" Daniel pointed.

"He's part of a triad. There's not much information about him. There's definitely someone behind this." Hara stomped her fist on the table.

"Useless information!" She stood and broke the computer mouse from her hard grip. She was about to run out again when her head started to ache again. But this time it was unbearable, she even pulled her hair to relieve the pain somehow. She was on the floor and catching everyone's attention.

"Hara! Hara what's happening?!" Daniel floated towards her.

"My head! Argh!" She cried in pain.

"Sulli! Ask for help!" Daniel shouts.

"What? How? They can't see us-" she phased back and forth in panick.

"Just do something!" He shouted again and with panick, Sulli obliges and went out to ask for help.

"Help! Help us! Anyone!" She shouted as if anyone will hear her.

"Aiyo! Paboya! No one will hear you." She realized herself and hit herself in the head when she suddenly saw U-Kwon running and panting.

"Oh! U-Kwon oppa! Oppa here! Come here!" Sulli waved her hands, 'trying to catch his attention'.

She then looked around for something to use then saw the signboard right outside the shop. With all the will in her mind and the energy she has, she pushed the signboard to the ground.

"W-woah! I did it!"

It successfully garnered U-Kwon's attention. He looked back and ran towards where the sign was.

"Yes! That's it! Come inside!" Sulli said as she 'pushes' U-Kwon inside. A cold breeze ran down U-Kwon's body that made him shiver but before he could even wonder where that came from, he heard students clamoring inside.

"What happened to her?"

"Yah! Miss are you okay?"

U-Kwon pushed himself in and saw Hara lying on the floor with her hands on her head. He hurriedly took her on his arms.

"U-Kwon-ssi?" Daniel calls and 'made way'.

"Hara! Hara! It's me, U-Kwon." He shook her.

"My head! It hurts! Arghh!!" She yelled in pain.

U-Kwon then lifted her from the ground and made their way out of the shop.

"Hyung. I'm taking Hara in the hospital" U-Kwon informed Jaehyo through call.