Chapter 1 - Lee Gikwang

The Idol Dorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unexpectable Situation

 

‘what should I do now? I don’t want to tell my parents and make them worry. I have to find a new job soon, or I won’t be able to pay the rent.’ Jiyoon thought. future concerns spin around her head.

she find herself out of the company and walking in an unknown street.

“oh, a pet shop.” she said happyly. it new owner was just being handed. a furry puppy. they both look really happy. it makes Jiyoon kind of envious. “how nice....”. she press herself to the window and gaze at the scene taking place. “I wish someone would keep me as a pet.”

“do you want me to?” said someone behind Jiyoon.

“—huh?!” startled by a voice from behind, she turn around.

a tall suspicious looking guy in sunglasses is standing over her.

“you want someone to keep you right?” he said. “then come with me and I’ll make you my pet.”

“what?!” said Jiyoon disbelief.

the suspicious guy takes her arm and say those words with an arrogant air.

“can you say that again?” Jiyoon still can’t believe what’s she just heard. ‘I just misheard him right?’ she thought.

but the guy in front of her had no interest in her hopes.

“I’ll say it as much as you like.” he said. “come with me and I’ll make you my pet.”

‘so it wasn’t my misunderstanding.’ she furrowing. “who are you anyway?” she asked.

“it doesn’t matter.”

“it matters to me!” she has to know, she doesn’t simply follow people just because they tell her to. ‘also....this guy scares me a little.’

“hurry up, anfd follow me.” the guy pulls her arm.

“wh-what?!” she tries to back away. but the show window is behind her so there’s nowhere to run.

he pushed her towards the road with enormous strength, so she raises her voice.

“someone, help me!!” Jiyoon shout, but not wanting to take part the people around them avoid eye contact.

“keep your voice down.” he said. “come on get in.”

“ow!” he shoves her into a car parked by an ally, and the guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter