001

My Rude Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You've worked hard Jihye," Ms. Jung said as Jihye finished her piece. "Thank you," Jihye said and flashed a bright smile. After wrapping everything up she bid her goodbye to her seonsaengnim and then dashed off the building. She saw her bestfriend, Jisoo, waving happily at her. Jisoo and Jihye were born on the same day and at the same place, because their moms are close friends they grew up together and became bestfriends too. They are always together that's why they are sometimes mistaken as a twin, they also have a lot in common aside from their likes when they were a little they used to wear the same shoes, dresses and so much more but now though they still have some things in common they don't wear the same things anymore well maybe sometimes if they're in the mood to do so. "Jihye~ how's your piano lesson today?" She asked. "It was great," Jihye answered. "You promised me that we're going at the mall today right?" Jisoo beamed. "Yeah, Let's go now~" Jihye added and then pulled Jisoo along with her.

"I heard that someone moved next to your house already," Jisoo said. "Yeah, my dad said so! I'm going to have a new friends again," Jihye said as her eyes were twinkling at the thought of having a new friends. "Well, what's so surprising about it? Though they're your friends already don't just give your trust to them okay? Just a friendly reminder." Jihye just sighed. "Yeah, of course I won't! I'm not a kid anymore," Jihye playfully slapped Jisoo's arm. "But you still act like one."

 

 

"Hyung, help me with these!" Junhoe said to Bobby who is now having a look on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter