Love Lesson Num 6 : Art Of Love

Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  HongKi take the medium size room that can fitted for not more than ten person. Se Young keep nagging at him for siding on Geun Seuk. It's much better than let her with JaeJoong. He found out that he previously dating daughter of Shinhwa group. Before that he was dating one of idol group named Krystal. He have bad record in love. 

  Geun Seuk might be right. He targeted on ShinHye to make Geun Seuk suffering. Why pick on her?. She just a simple nice girl. She can be really pretty and hot if she want but she just want a simple life. She always said she not attractive and just a simple person. ShinHye was one of the famous girl in their university. Geun Seuk was lucky enough to have her. 

  "Why did you helped him?. CEO Kim like her. It's her biggest chance and chance like that only come once in a life time. I will kill you if she get back with him. " Se Young hit his arm again. HongKi just scoffed annoyingly. Both Se Young and ShinHye have a bad habit of hitting other. 

  "What big chance. She not like you. Materialistic. She not kid anymore. Let her decide. You should find boyfriend for yourself. Stop clingy with her. A model?. But still don't have any boyfriend. I'm afraid you never have a boyfriend. " Se Young look at him with open mouth. This guy is really annoying. Of course she have boyfriend before. 

  "You and your bad mouth. Compared to you, I think you are the one that never dating. Maybe you like ShinHye. You pretend to support them, but silently cursed them behind. " Se Young smirk when she saw him scoffed. He pour the green tea to the cup and drink it in one shot. 

  ShinHye arrived first with Geun Seuk. Se Young look at HongKi, trying to tell something. Even they always argued but when it comes to ShinHye, both can be very understanding to each other. HongKi touch his forehead. Still figure how to tell Geun Seuk. 

  Se Young give him dead glare. Other will arrive soon and they must be really faster. HongKi still hesitate, don't know what to do. Se Young take out her wet tissue, put it in front of Geun Seuk make him confused. 

  "Wipe your messy lipstick. " She said, make HongKi burst into laughter. ShinHye's face turn red. What else can make her lipstick on his lips if not a kiss. Geun Seuk fake a cough, warned HongKi to stop. Geun Seuk wipe his lips. 

  The kiss that they shared in his car, wasn't their first kiss. They already shared a kiss so many times before. But this is their first long passionate kiss. When he kissed her, she tried so hard to pushed him. It took a while to make her kissed him back. He never know she can be really good kisser. He still can feel her warm tongue inside his mouth. The way she nibbled his lips almost make him can't control himself.

  The way she kissed him like he was kissing another person. Maybe because she miss his kiss. That why she kiss him back wildly, passionately. For sure, he like the new ShinHye. Maybe this is the right time to bring their relationship to the next level. 

  "Sorry for being late. Something wrong with Uee's car." Min Kyung appearance make him stop laughing. MinHo eyes darted dangerously to ShinHye that sit really close to Geun Seuk. 

  "Why?. Is there something funny happen?. Are we missed that fun part?." Ask MinHo coldly. He didn't look at ShinHye anymore. She successfully turn his mood to sour. He take a seat in front of ShinHye, with HongKi at his left, Min Kyung at his right. JaeJoong take a seat next to Se Young and Uee next to Min Kyung.

  "We also missed the fun part. We only saw the funny part. I will be really thankful if there will be a replay for the fun part. " Said HongKi meaningfully with naughty smile on his face. Geun Seuk chuckle, glance to ShinHye. Of course there will be replay scene. But privately.

  "Yahhh. Geun Seuk. Get rid that ert look on your face. " Se Young hit his arm. She hate the way his eyes glance to her, like wanna eat her alive. ShinHye just stay still, feeling nervous when that cold murderous gaze was set on her. 

  "Lets order. I'm hungry. I want Gyuniku set. What do you want yeobo?. " MinHo intentionally called Min Kyung yeobo to make someone jealous. Min Kyung lean closer to him to read the menu. Geun Seuk said something to ShinHye and she replied with a nod. MinHo bit his lips, he might punch the guy next to ShinHye if he keep leaning to her. 

  "How many person wanna have gyuniku set?. Please raise your hand. " HongKi and Se Young raise their hand. Min Kyung write down 4 gyuniku set. Geun Seuk and JaeJoong look at each other. Geu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter