Boy - Boy - Girl

Part-time Boyfriend

A tall lad started to make his way leisurely to Shin Hye.

‘Ugh,’ Shin Hye grunted, hiding behind Jong Suk, ‘Especially, especially him.’

‘Hey, I’m Min Ho,’ He stopped just in front of Jong Suk and reached his hand out for a greeting (not to mention his classic chivalry smile), ‘You must be Jong Suk.’

Jong Suk raised a brow but did not say a word, just his usual smile and a handshake back.

 

Tall, handsome, not to mention he could be smart if he really tried – what was not to like? His ego – his big, fat ego that was too large to be even contained in his balloon chest. It was as if he had to have further verification that he was gorgeous else he’ll just wither and die like a 5-days fresh flower. ‘Oppa, oppa,’ the whiny pitch screams of adorations from so many girls just essential to keep his pride alive. Even that was not enough, he had to have every – single – one – of – them.

 

‘Let’s walk to class together,’ Min Ho finally said to the Shin Hye who was ducking behind, ‘Do you really think I wouldn’t be able to see you there?’

‘I don’t want to all right,’ Shin Hye tried all her best to not shout to make her point so it came out as a low, pathetic growl instead, ‘You go ahead first.’

He rose his hand to pinch Shin Hye’s cheek playfully, ‘Ah, come on don’t embarrass me in front of your brother.’

Shin Hye shook his hand away and looked at Jong Suk for help – just the same old, same old, nice human being that can never respond in any mean way possible, looking back just as helpless.

‘I’ll see you for lunch,’ Shin Hye sighed as she involuntarily trudged behind that tall legged Min Ho.

‘Mm,’ Jong Suk smiled a tight lipped smile, only getting to greet Shin Hye’s back. He absolutely couldn't wait to hear what all of this was about during lunch. Or maybe he also didn't.