Chapter 1

You're Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“you failed again?” chanyeol almost snorted at you but before he could luhan smack him in the head…

“that’s not very nice yeol… “ luhan gave the younger boy a glare and the giant pouts…

“seriously guys… I don’t know what to do anymore… we were so damn close!! I don’t get how that guy can hold his hormones!! Even I can’t! and I’m a girl! I thought you guys always think with your instead of your brains!! So why is lay different?!!” you groaned and cry out your frustrations at them while they flinch…

“ouch… offended here… but come on… lay is different… “ luhan said while slurping his smoothie…

“what should I do?!! him?!!”

“oh gosh!!! Girl… calm your hormones!!”

“i don’t get why he always hold back... i mean come on... i’m more than willing, what is he waiting for? Marriage?”

“that might be the case...” chanyeol shrugged and you glared at him...

“have you ever try talking to him?” luhan asked while you pout...

“i did, and he always had the same answer... “we’re not ready yet... it’s not the time...” and always flee after that.. i know he want it as bad as me, but i don’t get why he’s stopping...”

“you should see this coming from a guy who took 2 months to hold your hands... 4 months to hug, and 8 months to kiss you... i mean... it’s obvious he wants to take it slow before doing something intimate...”

“you’re his friends right? Can’t you ask him what’s wrong? I mean try to get it out from the boy? He’s driving me insane... i just need answers... and if it’s good enough then i’ll leave it be, but if it’s something ridiculous i might just him...”

“remind me never ever to date you...” chanyeol shudder while luhan snort making you scowled at them...

“YAAHH!!”

 

 

 

 

“i’m home...”

“oh! Yixing! Just in time, i’m making your favorite, chicken ala samba baby!!”

Lay flinch a bit when he saw his dad doing the samba and silently chuckled to himself...

“uhh... that’s your favorite dad...”

“i know, i just wanna do the samba... hey... where’s jaeyu... i thought you guys were on a date?”

Yixing’s dad gave him a little pout and he just sigh...

“i took her home early, it looked like it was going to rain earlier...”

“it was just a little cloudy son... oohh.. too bad, i cook for an entire army...”

His dad looked apologetic to the dinner while lay just roll his eye playfully...

“i’ll bring her some tomorrow, and as the rest of them, you could give them to grandpa, god knows how much he looovveesss the samba... just like you ba...”

“eyyy... that old man passes bad genes i tell ya! I’m gonna die early eating all this chilli... where did he learn to cook this anyway... and passed it on his son... don’t worry xing... i won’t pass it to you... instead i’ll pass it to jaeyu!! She loves this chicken!!”

“oh god no....”

After the hectic and loud dinner lay went upstairs sighing for the hundred time that day...

“what the heck am i gonna do... she’ll dump me for sure if she founds out... god dammit jaeyu you’re making me insane...”

Lay rolled to the side carefully planning an excuse since he knew his girlfriend is going to question him again... his stomach slowly he could only sigh and fell asleep, dreading the next day to come...

 

 

 

 

“so....”

“hey... morning jae...”

You frowned deeply looking at the dazzling man you called boyfriend while he just smile innocently and oh so sweetly at you... gosh this guy...

“wanna tell me what happened yesterday? You practically shoved me into my own house and fled... yixing... i... i don’t get it..”

Lay flinched when he look your hurt eyes and you felt bad you have to pull that look on him... but you really needed answers... you’re in an age where your hormones are raging wildly, where romance is all about unicorns, rainbows and heartbreak... sure you never wished for the latter but still...

Hugging and kissing is just not enough... not anymore...

“i was just concerned you’ll get a cold if it starts raining...”

Then he gave you “that” look...

Look that are fills with love, concerns, and a little “please let this pass by” and you can just sigh... you love the guy too much...

“fine... are we still on for movies later?”

Lay nodded cutely at you and you beamed hugging him while he laugh...

“don’t worry! I brought and umbrella so you can forget about fleeing again mister!”

Lay nodded and gulp, god and luhan and chanyeol knows what you’re planning...

Skipping happily at the road, you talk about almost everything with lay, and not to mention kissing him on the lips when he pulled out a plastic container box full of his father’s deadly chicken... you make a mental note to thank him later...

“so... what do you want to watch? The hobbit? Or john wick... i heard both are goo---- UUNNGGH!!!”

Before lay could even fathom what’s going on, your lips landed on him, begging so that he would kiss back, at first he just stood still while you held his collar before he finally registered what’s happening and ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter