❛ —별: prologue.

❛ —across galaxies&&oceans.

              A night like all the others in the last years, when finally the research center was empty, Jessica invaded the building, entering in the lab. No one could just dream that she was there, or she’ll be in troubles, but she can’t control herself, Jessica always have curiosity to know about the other planets and galaxies, however she couldn’t do this. In Quyr'ahn they have an hierarchy by their sizes, the tallest quyr’ahnians are the most respectful people, and those who can occupy the highest positions. They’re known by Highness.

              For years, she goes alone to the lab, just to study the space. Always careful.

              Everything was in silence, until some steps be heard, getting closer to the lab’s door. Jessica takes her things as fast as she can, and ran over the room, searching a place to hide. She was so in panic, that between all those things, she dropped some experiments and test tubes over some reports.

              — Oh, no. NO, NO, NOOO!! — She shouted. At the same time, one of the scientists open the door, looking furious to Jessica. 


 

              — Miss Jung, you know why you are here, right? — The judge talks and looks at her serious. She didn’t replied. — Today is your condemned by invasion on a place reserved to the Highness. Just not it, is  your condemned of being guilty of destruction of reports of the Highness Scientists, which had a big importance.

              — Excuse me, your———… — Jessica couldn’t finish what she would say.

              — SILENCE!! — The judge shouted, furious. — We can’t stay with troublemakers like you, if we let you stay, soon people will disrespect the hierarchy. Jung Sooyeon, you’re sentenced to exile. Take her from here, and send faster as you can to another planet.