Can I Get Her Digits?

Can I Get Her Digits?
Can I Get Her Digits?

 

“Say, Hoon. I have a new ideal type.”
“Okay, at first, it was Suzy, then Irene, then Sorn, then Halla, then Seolhyun. Okay, who is it now, Mino?”
“Hoon, this is different.”
“How is this different from your ex-crushes?”
“Because the moment she walked through that hall in her gentleman suit, I fell hard.”
“Woman in a gentleman suit?”
“Fourth Gaon Charts Award? Does it ring a bell?”
“Hwasa?”
“Did we ever pass through Hwasa that day?”
“Then it’s Moonbyul?! No way, you like her?”
“Yeah. Can you get me her digits?”
 

4th Gaon Charts Awards Night. Everyone had been anticipating this event, as most artists come here to accept their awards. Winner, one of the most anticipated rookies, passed through the halls then greeted their seniors and co-juniors alike. Song Minho was up front.
 
Just then, four girls, two wearing shining-shimmering-splendid dresses and the other two wearing their tux went out of a waiting room. The other one who was wearing a tux excused herself to go to the bathroom. They're the other anticipated rookie, Mamamoo. With the powerful vocals and glorious singing, experts believe that they may be a group that can achieve what 2ne1 has achieved in the right time.
 
Seungyoon, being the boy group's leader, greeted the other leader. "Hey, Solar. Looking like a rainbow with a pot of gold."
 
"Ey, Yoonie, going to a funeral?" She looked at Mino. "Hugeboy, going to rap or something?"
 
"Yeah, Yongsun. I'm gonna diss you later for dissing my outfit just now."
 
"Thanks for dedicating your song to me." Solar said sarcastically then bid thier farewell. Well, except for a certain someone who got tripped, but was caught by a strong arm. It was the girl on tux who had let her hair on a low ponytail.
 
"You okay?" Mino asked as he pulled the girl up.
 
"I'm fine." She gave her usual cheekbone smile.
 
"I'm Mino. You must be Fine?"
 
"Oh no. Haha. And I know you. My name is Moonbyul. But you can call me Byul." She reached out for him, which he accepted then they shaked hands. "So, see you later, then." Mino nodded as Moonbyul left.
 
That was the first time his heart jumped out of his chest. Is this love at first sight? No, I saw her a lot of times at the backstage, at the tv, even sometimes at idol parties. But he just shrugged it off as he followed s.

Winner won the first rookie award. Sitting with ExiD was Mamamoo, and the girls held hands while Seungyoon chanted his acceptance speech (as it lasted for one minute and twenty three seconds, much to Solar and Hani's annoyance.) And the girls prayed that they'd get the other one. Finally, Seungyoon's acceptance speech, which sounded like the State of The Nation speech, ended, it was time for the second rookie award.

"So who could be the other Rookie Awardee?" The emcee opened the envelope.
 
"Mamamoo." The four girls shot up at happiness, Wheein and Moonbyul shed a few tears of joy, and so did the other two, so before their makeup gets ruined, the four went up to stage then Solar started to state her acceptance speech which sounded so sarcastic as she thanked their parents on giving birth to them.
As soon as her speech ended, the four girls got to their positions, and sang one of their hits, "Piano Man". Most of the men were either glued at Solar or Wheein's legs or Moonbyul's manly vibe, and the best example for the second statement is Winner's deep-voiced rapper, Mino, is clearly staring at the boyish rapper as she raps and enjoys the stage without flaw. Making him wonder if she really is just a rookie. No, if THEY are just rookies.
 
She looks so pretty rapping. She's enjoying the stage and she's so damn flawless.
 
Uh oh. I'm falling hard for this girl.

Months later, Mino got the news that he was joining Show Me The Money 4. He litterally jumped up and down as he might poo rainbows and stuffs. He went out the building and ran around it like a total idiot. Soon enough, a female brunette wearing a denim dress went out from a convenience store and saw the idiotic rapper. "Well, you look like a total idiot there, Mino." The brunette said, which made the rapper stop. He looked only to find the same rapper he met during the awards night.

"Moonbyul!"
 
"Hey." She coolly said.
 
"Hey. Look at you. You dyed your hair?"
 
"Well, you stated the obvious."
 
"Comeback?"
 
"Yeah. We needed to uprade our visual looks."
 
"Nah, you look pretty good if you ask me."
 
"Cut the crap, Song Minho."  And with that, Moonbyul flashed her infamous cheekbone smile, giving Mino goosebumps. "Well, I better go, dispatch is running around right now, gotta keep myself hidden."
 
"Yeah. See you later." Mino gave a flashy smile then waved goodbye.

As soon as he comes home, he pushed Seunghoon to his bedroom.

"Bwoya?! Is this ?!"
 
"No!" Mino answered. “Say, Hoon. I have a new ideal type.”
 
“Okay, at first, it was Suzy, then Irene, then Sorn, then Halla, then Seolhyun. Okay, who is it now, Mino?”
 
“Hoon, this is different.”
 
“How is this different from your ex-crushes?”
 
“Because the moment she walked through that hall in her gentleman suit, I fell hard.”
 
“Woman in a gentleman suit?”
 
“Fourth Gaon Charts Award? Does it ring a bell?”
 
“Hwasa?”
 
“Did we ever pass through Hwasa that day?”
 
“Then it’s Moonbyul?! No way, you like her?”
 
“Yeah. Can you get me her digits?”
 
"No. Byul's my friend and I respect her, so I can't give out her number to you." Seunghoon almost left but Mino pulled him.
 
"Please, hyung!"
 
"So wait, is this why in our youtube history, you were watching mamamoo videos?" Then Seunghoon remembered another fact. "And you were rapping Fancy earlier?" Then remembered another fact. "And you were singing All of Me?! You seriously like her?!"
 
"I do, hyung, pleaaasee~"
 
"No. Try to talk Red Velvet into this." Finally Seunghoon left, but Mino didn't lose hope. He bought out his phone then started dialling Irene's number. They became good friends after SBS Super Rookies. On the fourth ring, Irene picked up.
 
"Irene!"
 
"What? Or rather, who is it now?"
 
"How did you know?!"
 
"Mah fella Lee Seunghoon. So, who is it?"
 
"Moonbyul. Can you give me her digits?"
 
"Byul? No way."
 
"Ehh?! Why? I gave you Hanbin's."
 
"Yeah but Byul is a different story, Huge Boy. There's no way you're getting her digits from me."
 
"But Ireene!"
 
"Hell to the no, Minho. Gotta go." And with that, Irene dropped the line then Minho sulked.
 

Inkigayo. Mamamoo's goodbye stage. Mino wondered why Mamamoo always give their fans a freaking y goodbye stage -- as his muse was wearing a tight crop top.

He was at the seats with the fans. Later, after the stage, he saw Moonbyul being approached by a familiar figure.
Bobby. He wasn't able to stop himself, so he went to the backstage. To meet Bobby or Moonbyul.

"Bye Byul noona!" Bobby said, as Mino approached him. "Oh, Mino hyung!"

"Yah, are you dating Byul?"
 
"No. We go to the same church, I watched their goodbye stage because the pastor told me so, as support, you know." Bobby read Mino's eyes. "You like Noona?" Bobby gave a smirk, an annoying one. "Byul noona! Wait up, someone wants to get your digits!"
 

 

Yeah totally random. This is just a one-shot, everyone. Haha.