One: Coffee Beans

I love you a latte :)

 

 

 

CHAPTER ONE
rose
rose

 

"Ah, my prince! When are you gonna come save me? Will you lift me in your arms and fly, like a white dream~~~ Oh I got a boy!" 

 

"Wendy yah! Wendy Son!"

 

Gosh. Here she comes again. There's a bell out there which she hasn't learn how to use it. Everytime she comes over, it would be like making a big fuss around the neighbours, banging my front door and all. From here I swear I could see Aunt Kang with her popcorns again. I'm not sure if it's because the end of the month and she desperately in need of money or just wants me to agree to date her son. Seriously, she expects me, a design scholarship student to date a computer freak who lives by his mothers' earning? hell no.

 

"Yah young lady! When are you going to pay me your two months rental? I told you if you date my son once I could give you a one week discount!"

 

One weeks discount? Sounds very nice of you my dear tenant but you can't take a foreign student for a fool you see? The Korean blood still runs in me afterall, whIch reminds me I have to be polite no matter what as well.

 

"No, no thank you Mrs Choi! The money is here. 300,000won! Thank you and hope your son gets a girlfriend soon"!

 

"But-"

 

"Oh, look at the time! I'm having classes soon. I'm sorry but I am running late. Thank you and bye Mrs Choi!"

 

Geez! Did I slam her door a little loud that I needed? but that was really close. Never am I going to date her geeky son. Dammit. Wendy, this is what you get everytime you don't pay your rental in time.

 

Could someone remind me why is my life is so difficult ever since I moved back from Canada? Even though I manage to pay off my rental this month. I'm seriously broke now. For that I had to say goodbye to my cravings.. barbecue pork and Crepes. Oma-yah! I'm stuck to eating rice rolls for another few weeks again.

 

Speaking of classes, I need to buy a new camera for photography classes. Aigoo, so much money problems but look at the bright side, i get to eat at Irene's tonight. Better get ready before I miss the great food. She is the best ever! It feels less lonely when Irene lives in the same block with me, we were best friends before I moved to Canada and I contacted her once I came back after 5 years. Nothing changed much about our friendship besides us getting more and more comfortable with each other. Even though she nags me alot, but she's always there to help me regardless herself facing alot of hardships.

 

Just like any weekends, I would have dinner with Irene at her sweet apartment. Compared to mine, hers are mostly covered with pink. Which suits more of her girlish personality. While mine is more bluish and calm. Well, dosen't mean that I'm boyish, its just that baby blue helps with more inspirations on my designs stuff. 

 

"You should get a part time job Wendy ah. You know the scholarship is never enough to pay for your glutton and excessive shopping habits."

 

"If and only if my parents could support me a little." I sighed softly earning a sympathetic stare from Irene.

 

"I'm sorry Wen.. but you had chosen this path, I know you are rather quiet and would choose to stay home but perhaps its time to make a more... realistic move?" Irene suggested, trying to cheer me, her best friend up.

 

"Like what?" I asked out of curiosity.Irene gave me her famous smile before grabbing me by the hand and then drag me to a cafè near the university.

 

"Just like what I just said, get a part time job! And I think you'd love the place. It's near the uni. And the pay is good. The other part-timer is also very nice but above all, they would give you a cup of coffee after you finished your shift! Which I'm pretty sure it's hard for you, a coffee lover to resist!" Irene said along the way. I felt my eyes widened twice its current size and gape at her. 

 

"Are you serious? I'm not sure if I could do this Irene. You know I'm such a socially awkward creature!" I exclaimed. Despite my defense, Irene just widened her smile and gave me an excited nod.

 

"Be positive and fighting!" Irene replied. 

 

And without waiting for my response,  that was the last thing she said before pushing me through the entrance of the coffee shop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note;

 

Hello, this is my new story after being hiatus here in AFF.

It's a new pairing and I hope you liked it.

Also thanks to Mikaela for agreeing to be a part of this story. =]