Happiness

It might be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING βœ‹πŸΌ PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...MATURE CONTENT ADVISORY πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’

Β 

Β 

We went back to my place after our visit to my parents house.Β 

"Jagiya, I feel so blessed. You have a great family and now both of our families have given us their approval." He took me in his arms and kissed me.

I kissed him back and murmured a "ummmhummm." His eyes were glazed over as he looked down smirking at me.

I was feeling so happy but there was a more pressing need that I felt and I knew he was feeling the same.

"So beautiful. Let's go to bed babe." He couldn't wait so he carried me all the way.

"Wait Oppa, let me freshen up first." I got out of his arms and went to the bathroom.

After I entered I heard a knock on the door. I slightly opened the bathroom door and he pushed his way in.

" I have a better idea Jagi.. Let's take a shower together." He kissed me once more and I couldn't deny his persuasive lips locked onto mine.

He undressed me while his eyes were devouring my ness. He then took off all of his clothes and I was so pleased at what my eyes were witnessing. From his broad chest to those well formed abs especially his proud manhood.Β 

He the shower and carried me into the spraying water. He was kissing me with passion and when he let go of my lips we were both breathing hard.

"Turn around." He urged and when I did he reached for the soap bar and while nibbling on my neck was slathering me with soap all over. He cupped my s and kneaded them. I was a mess. He made me face him and lowered his head so he could take turns my hard peaks. My hands were clinging onto his head as he and pulled. He was on them like a newborn does to it's mother's . The sensation it caused made my whole body tingle with electricity.

I then felt his fingers prying open the folds of my core.Β 

"Unghhh Oppa..." He pumped his two digits inside of me his thumb playing with my all while still on my . I could feel my coming fast... "Ahhhh Oppa...I'm coming!!!" My body jerks and trembles with the intensity of my .

He then kisses my lips again and leans me against the walls of the shower stall carrying me. I lift my legs around his waist and he finds my entrance with his pulsating buddy.

He went in slowly allowing the girth of his to stretch my and adjust to his size. He then started his moves of going in and out of me.Β 

"Babe, you're so amazingly tight..I can't get enough of you." His breathing was labored now.Β 

"Oopa, hharder please...I wwant more....faster, right there!!"Β 

"So Eunnie....hold on baby... I'm close, together okay..

A few more s and while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter