Dark Dreams

Your darkness, My light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hani couldn't remember the last time she'd had a good sleep.

Without scary dreams that carried her back to the dark ruins of her former home and a certain reddish-orange haired boy who in one moment, burned the threads to her happy future. Her perfect future. Her future. Which was all in the hands of strangers.

"You're leaving," snapped the matron of the orphanage where she currently stayed. "Someone paid 150,000 Charaas for you".

Wait.  Paid? Leaving. LEAVING.

I was finally leaving this place. And putting my poker face back on. The poker face that looked like my brother, Sehun (the derp face one) 24/7. I missed him. Even though he was a jerk/brat. 

After the Dark Ones had attacked our home, Sehun had disappeared.

He wasn't dead. And he wasn't living. 

I hoped that he was still alive. Wherever he was. 

And I would find him. After killing a certain Dark One that took Sehun, my parents, and my future away from him.

I was out

to

GET.

Park. Chanyeol.

Speaking of the devil.

He appeared.

he greeted the matron respectfully.

"Well, this is Hani? The one I was asking about?"

"Ahh, yes. She's ready to go. Just take her" said the Matron in her now greasy manner. I didn't know if I liked her mean or greasy better. But both were pretty disgusting.

Wait.

Processing information.

Park. Chanyeol.?

Is "adopting me?"

L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter