/04

The Caramel Cake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

10.50 am

 

Kyungmi looked at the clock. "I should get ready," She said and walked upstairs. She turned the door knob around and entered her bedroom. She put on her outfit, nothing unusual. Just something that she liked to wear.

  

She too her sling bag and her phone then walked downstairs. She waited for Chanyeol at the sofa. It was early that Kyungmi finished dressing. Well,she's not very into makeup so,yeah. Makeup is not her style but light makeup is okay. Plus,she's already beautiful even with a bare face. Kyungmi walked towards the kitchen and poured a juice for herself. She gulped the juice,she was about to put the glass to the sink but the bell rang. She looked at her wrist watch..

 

11.19 am

 

"Oh? He's early,huh?" Kyungmi smirked. She walked towards the door. She opened the door and looked at Chanyeol. He looked very..excited? She asked him to wait inside so Chanyeol walked in and sat on the sofa.

 

"You're early," Kyungmi started a conversation. "Yeah, I just stopped by Kai's house before. His house is not far from here anyway," he explained. "Okay,then let's go. I am done," she said. They walked out of the house and entered Chanyeol's car. "Where are we going?" She asked. "Where do you want to go?" He asked back with a playful grin, totally ignoring her question. "I thought you have already figure out where we're going to?" She pissed off. 

 

He chuckled. "I'm kidding. Of coures I know where we're going to. How about we go to the Amusement Park first?" "Alright. I'll just follow," Kyungmi agreed. "Okay then," Chanyeol said and looked infront then he started to drive.

 

○○○ 

 

The travel from the house to the Amusement Park is quiet far. None of them trying to break the silence until Kyungmi felt her stomach growled. Am I hungry? I've already eaten my breakfast anyway. She thought. She suddenly feel the urge to ask Chanyeol to stop by the near café. She wanted to eat Caramel Cake. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter