7 ~ Visions ~

New Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 ~ Visions ~

~Terra~

 "You're not calm…" Soojung crossed her arms as she glared at Sunggyu.

 "How do you expect me to be calm after what happened?" Sunggyu sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.  "She could have gotten seriously injured if I did not arrive when I did or worse. Mina could have been…" Sunggyu did not even want to think about it.   He sat down on the couch and ruffled his hair out of frustration  "She could have been kidnapped by them."

 "But she wasn't" Soojung sat next to Sunggyu and placed a hand on his shoulder, rubbing it.  She hoped massage his shoulder would help him relax but, Baby Soul could sense that something was wrong with Sunggyu.  She could sense specs of darkness in his Aurora that was not there a few hours ago, Soojung knew better, not to pry.

 "If I did not have that vision, who knows that would have happened." Sunggyu sighed, "Those nightmares come in handy sometimes…but…"

 "Vision…nightmares.?" Soojung looked at Sunggyu with a concerned expression on her face.  "Sunggyu sunbaenim, if you are having these nightmares again, you should…"

 "I do not need to talk about my nightmares to anyone.  No one has the right to know my fears and what goes on inside my mind, my thoughts are supposed to be private.  My father allowed someone to invade my mind before, Hypnos  was almost destroyed by my flames, doing so. I could have killed him if my father did not drain my energy.  I do not wish to cause harm on others, like I caused to many in the past because I could not control my abilities and emotions."

 "But you rather cause harm on yourself?"

 "That is my business."  Sunggyu sighed, hoping he could changed the subject.  "I want an explanation to why you are here?"  Sunggyu crossed his arms and looked at the girl he has not seen for four years. 

 "You're from Mars?" Woohyun looked at Baby Soul with a shocked expression on his face.  He would have never guest that this girl was from Mars.  He was impressed how well she was able masked her Aurora from them.

 "Why do you seem so surprised, Namu?" Soojung smirked as she looked at the older male before turning her attention to Sungjong, "You knew didn't you, Sungjonggie, but did not say anything."

 "I knew, but it is not my place to call you out on something that I have no business knowing. You were given a mission and that should remain confidential."

 "Soojung, please tell me what is going on?"

 "Well, your father knew of Gaea had a daughter, and I have been keeping an eye on her for twenty years on and off. Mina and I  ended up becoming close friends." Soojong sighed, "I was going to reveal my identity to her soon, but now I guess I have no choice because of you idiots."

 "What!" Sunggyu was furious, "My father knew about Mina for twenty years and did not bother telling anyone?"

 "He was respecting Gaea's wishes." Soojung sighed, "So calm your down before something catches on fire."

 "I don't lose control like I used to! Haven't I already told you that?"

 "That may be true, but I still do not trust you." Soojung sighed, "Mina's existence was kept a secret because Gaea did not want to put her daughter's life in danger or expose her to our world, unless needed.  Unfortunately, Gaea died from an illness and left Earth unprotected. Mina has to step up to the roll as Earth's protector or this planet will die."

 "She does not want the responsibility of protecting earth."

 "That is because you approached her the wrong way." Soojung shouted at Woohyun. She sighed deeply and calmed herself down before explaining, "You must be cautious with your words around her.  She may seem like a strong person on the outside, but she is very sensitive."

 "What is with you and Sungjong speaking informally to me?" Woohyun sighed and noticed Sunggyu grabbing his head. "Hyung, are you alright? Is the Dark Matter affecting you?"

"Dark Matter? What dark matter?" Soojung panicked.

"Pluto used Dark Matter on Mina and it was clouding her Aurora. I could not allow her to suffer through that pain. It is something someone with no experience should not have to deal with, not yet."

"Hyung, do you know how dangerous that is?"

"I know how dangerous it is! I can handle pain better than anyone, just leave it alone Woohyun, I do not need you to make me feel worse than I already do." Sunggyu snapped.

~

"Hyung, it was only a dream, I am positive that Sunggyu hyung will not allow himself to die."

"How can you be so sure?" Dongwoo asked, "He constantly sacrifices himself to protect others, all the time.  He has lost all hope in his happiness and I only hope my cousin is able to bring that back to him."

"You do not even know Mina well, how do you think she is going to bring him happiness." Hoya sighed, "What happened to not allowing anyone to fall in love with the Goddess?"

"When did I say no one was allowed?" Dongwoo raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, you did.  You told us that she was off limits!"

"She is off limits, but that does not mean you can be friends and love each other as friends."

"That's not how love works."  Hoya rose to his feet and sighed.

"Where are you going?"

 "To find Sunggyu hyung."  Hoya sighed, "Do you honestly believe he is still here? Hyung, went out for find Mina."

 ~

 "Are you sure hyung is in there?" Sungyeol asked as he looked at Myungsoo with a frightened expression on his face.  He did not expect L to lead them to some abandoned warehouse.

"I can sense his Aurora along with Woohyun, Sungjong, and two others.  I think one of them is from Mars, while the other has the same Aurora signature as Gaea."

"Gaea's daughter is in there?" Sungyeol asked. "How do I look?" 

"Stupid…"

 "That is not the answer I was looking for!" Sungyeol crossed his arms. "How can you be so boring, Myunggie? Oh wait, you do not need to do anything for girls to swoon over you."

 "Because my priorities is not about having Gaea's daughter like me, it is about protecting her from harm.  It may sound boring, but I am trying to do the right thing. Do you think I like it when girls swoon over me, NO!"  Myungsoo sighed. "We should head in…."

"Don't you think we…"

"Waiting would only waste time! Hyung, is in there and I want to help him ease his pain."

"You know how to do that?"

"Do you think I did not learn anything from my father?"

"So what did the underworld bestow upon you?" Sungyeol asked.

"We prefer to call it the afterlife or the Realm of Souls." Myungsoo sighed as he made his way towards the entrance of the warehouse.  "Come, Yeol." 

"I'm coming, but you are not going to be able to get in."

"Why is that?"

"Because Sungjong made a force field around this place to make sure no unwanted visitors could enter, the only place that is protecting our Goddess." 

"We are not unwanted visitors and I am sure Sungjong has the ability to create a force field that will allow select Auroras in."  Myungsoo crossed his arms, "Sungjong may be the youngest, but his skills are very impressive.  You should not underestimate him, Sungyeol."

"I am the last person who would underestimate him.  I know what Jongbie is capable of, he almost killed me when we were kids when I made fun of him. After my near death experience, I stopped m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter