Special Chapter

☆GOING DOWN LOW☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years past since my sons, Hongbin and Sanghyuk graduated high school and turned into responsible and reliable adults. Though it felt as if it was only yesterday that I gave birth to the two boys and already our boys had their own lives and met their own partners. Hongbin went to study music and became a well-known singer and actor on stage, meeting a young fellow named Gongchan. The two were as sweet as honey and it brought happiness to Taekwoon and I when we watched them. Sanghyuk on the other hand became a successful lawyer, protecting those who really needed his help. He too met a nice guy named Sungjae who turned out to be Dr Wonshik's cousin and I must say it is funny to watch the two pick on each other. After the boys became adults, they slowly started to leave their nests and resultantly our sides, making me feel sad but also happy that I no longer needed to clean up after their fights. Instead, we all promised each other that we'd meet up for the holidays in the year to get together and talk over dinner.

Both Taekwoon and I started to grow white hairs making me depressed at the fact that time was slowly beginning to run out for the both of us. Age started to take a toll on us year by year and we had decreasing number of years to live on this earth. Holding our hands, Taekwoon and I watched each of our boys get married to their partners and in a blink of an eye, we were looking after our grandsons and granddaughters and we were both wearing glasses with our hair totally white like snow on a mountain. Most of our movements became slow and our stamina dropped. Both of us slowly started to prepare our leave, making the wills and teaching the boys how to look after the two companies. 

However one day Taekwoon woke me up on the saturday morning and I looked up at him with my tired eyes, grabbing my glasses from the side of the bed and wearing them for a better view. 

"Why did you wake me up yeobo?" I asked and he my head as he usually did since our honeymoon.

"Do you remember the dream we haven't fulfilled yet? The one we had when you were pregnant with Hyukkie?" Taekwoon asked and I nodded. "Well why don't we go on that trip with the boys tomorrow? Tomorrow is going to be a nice day to go to the beach we dreamt of that day."

Smiling in hapiness I nodded. "Better late then never."

That day we called up the boys and their family so we can plan the trip and go there. We bought the return flights and reserved the hotel we were ment to go to all those years ago and soon all of us were on the plane to the place. The grandchildren were running around the first class seats, the boys pretending to be power rangers as the girls kept on moving around to get away from the cheeky boys. Our sons and son-in-laws were too busy trying to control the kids that they barely got any sleep. 

"Kihoon-ah! Stop annoying your sisters and cousins and play somewhere else! You're going to hurt yourself and them if you keep bouncing around the seats!" Sanghyuk warned his youngest son as Hongbin tried to get the nappies on his youngest child. 

"Hyuk-ah leave the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter