NEW ROOMMATE

Our Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 2 days we in dorm, today as told by Yuri we need to expect new student, since today a registration day.

“What a bored day” said Hyoyeon while watch TV.

“Hurmm… all this Yuri fault, she ask us to settle down earlier then we should… Owh, I can’t see the sea here, I miss the forest smell,” suddenly Sooyoung did her acting

“Stop your drama Soo” Sunny suddenly come out from her room and join us at living room.

“OOOOOWWWHHHH… NOOOOOOO!! I NEED FRESH AIR”

“Yahhhh!! Can you shut up?!” and throw pillow towards Soo

“What’s that for midget?”

“Who you call midget?” Suddenly Hyoyeon speak and glare to Sooyoung.

“Errrr… “

“Hahahaha… serve you right” Sunny laugh her heart out.

“Hyo, Taeyeon did not said anything, since she think she not midget, are you midget?”

“What?”

“Are you midget? Since I know Sunny the only one midget”

“Ohooii, why you always talk about height? And I’m older from you!” Sunny seem shock with Sooyoung statement.

 Just before Sooyoung answer her back we heard our dorm door open.

“GUYS, I’m home with junior and their family” yuri just back from new student registration and now they will settle down for their dorm.

“Wow! Yuri, they are tall too” said Sooyoung after she see the junior.

“I feel you Soo, now I can see more people without looking down”

“YAY!!!” Sunny and Hyoyeon shout together that make others laugh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter