Dinner and Photos

We Got Married

Side note:  * = means those are her thoughts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                 After meeting with Mr. Lee for an hour and discussing the show, Rose said her goodbyes and left the building. Still stunned by all the information she was given, she went to a restaurant near her house.  Rose entered a restaurant called “JJang Dishes” and bowed to the restaurant owner. “Annyeonghaseyo imo-ni.” Rose says and bows to her old friend Mina as she saw her. Rose ended up calling her old friend Mina Imo not long before Mina graduated. Although Mina wasn't her real aunt, she thought it suited her considering her age difference with Rose, She was happy that Rose would give her such an endearing term if she were being completely honest. She had been a mentor and friend to Rose since they met. Rose was in middle school while Mina was entering High school as a Freshman. They met by chance from one of Rose's classmates which was Mina's sister Yuri. Rose was new at the time, moving schools from Gangnam to Seoul at the beginning of middle school. She befriended Mina's little sister Yuri on her first day and was invited to her house. Since Yuri spoke so highly of her older sister Mina, she in turn began thinking highly of her as well. Mina, not wanting to disappoint either of them, helped them whenever she could. Whether it be homework, advice with friends or with guy trouble, she helped with whatever she could. There were times that Mina haad to put her foot down or scold them but, she was happy she could be there for them.  

             “Rose~!” Her friend ran up to her and hugged her as she stood back up from the bow she just gave. “It's been so long since I last saw you. You look so cute." They both giggled at the compliment and statement she gave. They had just seen each other 2 days ago but that was long for both of them. "Thank you Imo-ni. You look prettier everytime I see you." At that, Mina gave her such a big smile.  "I’m so glad you call me imo. It makes me feel so happy and younger..” At that, they laugh as she walks her over to her usual table. “The usual I presume?” Imo-ni asked with a smile as she left to get her a lemon water and give the order to the cook with her okay. “Ne~! Gomawo imo-ni~!” Rose said happily as she put the folder away in her bag for safe keeping. “How have you been?” Rose asked as her friend came over with her water and sat with her. “Doing okay. It’s been super busy here lately which my husband and I are happy for.” She said smiling as Rose let out a happy squeal. “I’m so glad imo-ni. i’ll bring you both a gift to help for when you’re busy when I come by tomorrow. I only wish I could give you something more.” “You don’t have to do that Rose but thank you so much. You know we both appreciate everything you do to help us with. Besides, you help us out with something everytime you stop by to eat here. Believe me, you help us with so much. ” They both talked for a while about life and everyday things since it was a bit slow considering it was only 10:30pm. Once Rose’s meal was done being made, her imo went to bring it to the table thus ending their conversations. “I hope you enjoy the meal Rose and here is a little something extra my husband made for you. On the table was a pork soup with special fluffy egg banchan and regular banchan  with extra kimchi on the side.

                After enjoying her meal, Rose tipped her friends and thanked them for such an amazing meal. As she walked the remaining way to her home, she didn’t have a care in the world.

{FF to inside her apartment }

              Once Rose changed her clothes and started relaxiing on the couch, she remembered every detail that Mr. Lee and her discussed. She leaned her head back onto a pillow and layed down processing everything all over again. On the one hand, she was so excited to be on one of her favorite shows and with a member of a group she loved. On the other hand, she would have to make to make sure the story worked and start messaging Sandeul as soon as possible to make sure things go as planned. Although she was excited for this opportunity, Rose was extremely nervous. *How am I going to talk to Sandeul? I get nervous when I talk to guys in my classes.* She let out an audiable sigh as she was thinking about certain scenarios from what can go horribly wrong to what if something went right and you became friends. After a good 30 minutes of just thinking about every scenario possible, Rose stood up to get the file from her bag. Once back at the couch with the file in hand, she took a breath in and opened the file. 

              She saw the same application she had to fill out  for the show only instead of her photos and her name, it was Sandeul's profile or Lee Junghwan's profile as it said on the form. He put a smiling photo on the application that she ended up blushing from. It wasn't anything over the top but,... it showed something adorable about him.

                 She liked his eyes and smile in this photo. There was just something about how he looked with the sunlight slightly on him as he was getting this photo taken, most likely by one of his group members. The way his eyes shined a bit as well made her heart skip a beat as cliche as it sounds. She smiled as she thought how handsome he was and hoped that they could be friends or if anything, an aquaintance. Not because he was in a K-pop group, that definitely wasn't it. She just wanted to get to know the person behind the stage name and his persona. He might be the same off stage as well since you never know for sure but, she wanted to know the person he is both on and off stage. Glancing over the photo one last time, she began reading the rest of his application as well as looking at the other two photos he attached. 

She giggled at the other two photos knowing where they came from. One was from a fan meeting that she wanted to go to but couldn't and the other from the shoot of their new album. Rose thought he looked cute in them considering he had some of the best facial expressions she has seen  but they still didn't compare to the first photo. She started reading the application and smiled as she found they had some things in common. *Maybe we can talk about some of these shows and hobbies since it might spark a conversation.* She thought to herself, happy to have found some common ground right away. She kept on reading the application until she knocked out on the couch. The folder and papers falling from her hand  that dangled off the couch while her favorite photo of him in her other hand that was placed on her stomache. She fell into a deep sleep with her dreams being filled of the first day of shooting with her virtual husband. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm so sorry about this late  post everyone T^T 

I had a case of writers block after writing the first paragraph.

Good thing is though, I wrote the rest of this today while listening to some music that always gets me focused ^^

Still not a good enough reason to keep you all on your toes for an update after promising one for awhile. 

I will though be posting another chapter as a sorry that I will start working on when I wake up in a few hours. 

It is 5am here as I'm typing this but I am starting to have so many ideas for the next chapter. 

It will be a Sandeul chapter btw so look out for it^^

btw, in case anyone is wondering, this story is during the beautiful target era which means you can look foward to everything that they filmed and participated in.

<3