Chapter Two ☆

What if?
Chapter 2 
 
 
 
 
 
I felt my blood rushing to my face and I could have pictured myself turning bright red like a tomato, but I couldn't because my eyes were too focused on those full lips which were turning into a slight, apologetic smile.
His perfect lips parted and he uttered a small "Sorry". 
 
-Just as fast as this moment began it also was over. 
I let out a breath I didn't even knew I was holding. Well that was kinda embarrassing.Turning red so easily is torture. I hastily grab the ice cream and leave to go home. 
Funny. My real home is actually serval hours away. 
 
 
 
At the end of the day my family has finished the kitchen and living room. It kinda looks nice though. 
Everybody sleeps in the living room, which Is not even near to comfortable, but nobody complained, including me.
 
I couldn't fall asleep this night. Instead I was laying awake, staring at the ceiling. I knew my parents were doing their best to make this house a home. But still... 
 
I tried to use the time to think about everything. About the whole situation. I tried but my thoughts always seemed to drift to the mysterious boy. So instead of unsuccessfully trying to not think about him, I decided to give in. I recalled the moment in my mind and pictured him in my mind. He was taller than me and had broad shoulders and muscular arms. Could be nice to have than wrapped around oneself.
 
I don't know how much time I spent making up stories in my head, but it calmed me down and I finally fell asleep.
 
 
The next day was fully planed. 
There was still a lot to do, but a childhood friend of dad, who coincidentally lived in the same street, came around with his wife.they were nice guys and helped a lot. Although the wife, a woman in her mid 40's, talked a lot. 
They also had a son but he was out of town, somewhere in Japan for an internship I think, but he'll come back at the end of the summer. I didn't bother to ask any further. I didn't get a chance to say a lot anyway.
 
I was so into working the whole day, that I didn't even think about where my place would be, but when my parents showed me my new room,  which was already ready for me to move in, a smile crept onto my lips. 
The room was indeed really beautiful. The walls had a warm lilac tone and the furniture was white. I even had a balcony which made me feel like Julia! And the best of all was that I had my own bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe. Not bad at all. 
 
 
The next morning, I was woken up rather harshly by my sister, who was seemingly annoyed because I didn't wake up when she called me. My clock said 7am and I really had to get up if I wanted to grab breakfast before leaving. Today was the day we would go back to Busan one last time. 
 
 
 
The trip would take a lot of time so I took out my headphones and phone and started listen to music. Music is like oxygen to me. I think it's just beautiful how people put so much emotion in songs and how you can feel them and how you can close your eyes and sequestered yourself from the world. I wish that I could write music to express my feelings but I tried once and I . 
Chris Brown's Right here started playing. I think the lyrics is just of beautiful. 
As the chorus played the second time, I start thinking of my choices. 
 
I'm taking every road under the sun
Every dead-end love brought another one
I should be fuming at all the time we wasted
But a million wrongs lead me right to, right to you
Right here, I'm right here with you
Yes right here, so right here with you
 
 
Sometimes I wish to experience the love described in songs. 
What if I would have given a boy more chances? What if I already met Mr Right but I didn't notice and now it's too late? 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________
 
Annyeong guys:) 
 
Writing one chapter takes a lot more time than I thought it would. I hope you appreciate it;) 
I don't know if you noticed but I changed the into first person POV and I also changed some things in the first chapteR.
 
I hope you like it and I'll try my best to update as soon as I can.! 
 
And if you have any suggestion how I can write better, then please contact me!! 
 
Xoxo Me♡
 
 
All rights reserved for me