Suspicions

Your Bias is my EX!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Wait!" Sky suddenly stopped walking, making woozi and the manager stop as well. The manager's phone rung and he took the call, letting go of woozi's hand.

"What's wrong?" Woozi looked at her confused

"Samcheon." Sky whispered, looking far ahead and woozi gasped

"Yes.. I have kids with me, can they come?... oh, I understand. I"ll be there." The manager ended the call and squat down to the kids.

"Hyung needs to go somewhere. Just go straight there and sit at the right side in the audience area ok? I'll come get you once the performance is over." The twins listened attentively but quickly nodded their heads when they caught sight of their uncle with s.

As soon as the manager stood up to leave, the twins ran the opposite direction, carefully keeping their eyes on their uncle.

"What do we do? Should we go home?" Sky held woozi's hands tightly

"No. We're here for appa. I want to cheer on him at least once." They hid behind a pillar and checked where their uncle is going.

"Do you think they'll see us?" Sky is anxiously biting her finger nails.

"We need to make sure they won't." They slowly took a step backwards, seeing iKON going their way but ended up bumping to someone.

"You're--" jinyoung wasn't able to finish his sentence when the twins hid behind him quickly. They held the back of his shirt tightly making him silent. He looked over the twins and they look scared.

"Shhh..." they made the shush sign at him and held their breaths when iKON passed by, bowing to greet him.

They sighed in relief but then b.i quickly turned back. With quick steps, he pinned jinyoung to the wall.

"I gave you those shoes. My members helped me customize it. Did he hurt you?" The twins quickly shook their head no.

He looked over to s and they quickly understood. The twins thought their uncle already let go of jinyoung when their twin uncles blocked their view.

"Hello children, what are you kids doing here?" Yunhyeong smiled at them

"We...we uhmm... we wanted to surprise samcheon!" Woozi lied.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Chanwoo scolded like a dad

"We don't have classes." That was true.

 

On the other end...

"Who are you." Formalities gone, hanbin held jinyoung's collar

"We already know each other, what are you talking about?" Jinyoung's hand gripped hanbin's. Preventing him to push him any further.

"Hanbin-ah let go. Remember their father is a rapper and composer. He's a vocalist." But it fell deaf on hanbin's ears. But it didn't escape jinyoung's ears.

"Are you my sister's ex?" Jinyoung looked over to the other members and they were on a look out. Only bobby stood beside hanbin.

"No. But I'm your sister's best friend's husband, that's why I got to know the kids." Hanbin froze and bobby's jaw dropped. Jinyoung let himself go from hanbin who is still standing frozen.

"My.. sister's... best friend... park chaeyoung right?" Bobby shook his head hearing hanbin's denial.

"No. Her childhood best friend. Kim Jisoo." Bobby face-palmed and motioned donghyuk to take care of their leader who now looks... broken?

"Look man, sorry about that." Bobby apologized and turned to the kids.

"Uhm, kiddos, uncles are kind of busy so we can't take care of you for now. Is your mom gonna pick you up?"

"NO!" The twins quickly shouted

"I'll take them home." I presented. Bobby contemplated but agreed.

"Thanks dude. See you later okay?" The twins nodded and then iKON left them to his care.

 

"There you are!" Yoongi ran up to the twins making jinyoung look up to him. He was kneeling in fro

Please log in to read the full chapter