Chapter 21

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXI.

 

**

 

It was almost a week after the group's last night out which wasn't really a night out since it was just dinner. Sana also had been thinking since last week about what Mina told her. She's still confused on what they have or if she can even label it.

 

Mina was extremely clingier than usual the past week and to be honest Sana was really confused. Her mind was telling her to tell Mina that she should talk to Somi and get things straight but there's also a part of her that is rejoicing when Mina insists that she's not having any plans of that at all.

 

--

 

"Sana?" Mina called when she woke up. She cutely pouted when she saw Sana already up.

"Hey?" Sana turned around and smiled at the latter. "Morning."

 

Mina cutely tugged at Sana's shirt urging for the latter to join her in the bed again. "I'm still sleepy." Mina cooed as she hugged Sana on the waist. "Why're you up so early anyways? You don't have classes till 10 right?"

"I wasn't able to sleep well." Sana answered truthfully

"Wae?"

"Mina?"

"Huh?" Mina looked at her "Is something wrong?"

"Oh nothing." Sana dismissed smiling at the red-haired girl "You go get up now so you won't be late for your class!" Sana cutely extended her arms for Mina to take "Come on~~!"

"Alright~!!!!"

 

--

 

The group was gathered on the parking lot waiting for Jihyo and Mina's class to end. They will plan something for Jeongyeon's birthday since the short-haired girl's day is in 2 days time. Of course next to her was Momo who is by the way not present as of the moment.

 

"When are those two going out?" Dahyun asked looking at het watch "It's 4 already."

 

"Oh there they are!" Sana pointed at the two who were now walking towards them.

 

"Hi!" It was Mina who greeted them first. She immediately went close to Sana and gave the latter a smile.

"Hey guys sorry did you wait long?" Jihyo asked worriedly "Our professor really milked his time."

"It's okay come on let's go to the cafe." Nayeon said

 

--

 

Their seating arrangement were as follows: Jihyo in the middle then Dahyun , Nayeon and on the other side Mina and Sana.

 

"So what's the plan for Jeongyeonnie?" Mina asked when their orders arrived. She was sharing a drink with Sana and they looked really cute interacting on who should drink first.

 

The others on the table were watching them closely. They were probably thinking how close the two had gotten.

 

"Uhm.. Jihyo so what's our plan?" Dahyun started taking her eyes off the two.

"Oh yeah! So it's Jeongyeonnie's birthday right? Let's celebrate it at our house! We'll have her birthday encounter!”

"Yeah!That'll be fun!" Mina seconded "And it's Momo's birthday the next night right? We could have double celebration!"

"Who should we invite? This is a surprise party right?" Nayeon made sure

"Yep!"

 

--

 

After their planning the others went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter