Chapter 2

Chaotic World of Idols

Kwon Sohyun

“4MINUTE!!!!!!!” They screamed and the wall we are standing turned around and showed us to the viewers and to the idols that are present.

Right when we just stepped out of the platform, our new song suddenly played. We danced first which the other idols joined by singing it too and dancing too in their own seats. When our song stopped we stand side by side and introduced ourselves. As expected, Hyuna unnie, who is the most famous among us, got a load uproar of reaction from them. And when it is my turn to introduce myself,

 

“Annyeonghaseyo---“

 

Even before I can say my name, they suddenly screamed and clapped for me. Okay... what’s going on?

“YAH! BE QUIET! OUR SOHYUNIE WILL INTRODUCE HERSELF FIRST!” Okay it is the entrance of my protective uncles. HAHA

“Ne... amh. Ne, annyeonghaseyo 4MINUTE’s maknae Kwon Sohyun imnida. Hope we’ll all get along well!” I said then bow

And again, for I-don’t-know reason they screamed again. Huh?

 

Uncles with Heechul oppa told us what we’ll be doing and the instructions. First, they would first charm one of us to join their team. Every team should do a performance to charm us and one of them would be walking to us to give their rose as a signal that they want to team with the one of us.

Author

The first one to perform is Bigbang, they sang their song BANG BANG BANG which they joined dancing and singing together, and right after the chorus finished, Jiyong, or should I say Sohyun’s cousin started walking with the rose. He went to Gayoon and give the rose which Gayoon accepted with a warm smile and a blushing cheeks. GD just smiled and went back at their place. At first, he thought of giving it to Sohyun because he feels that he need to protect his cousin from the other idols here. But eventually, he thought of his cousin, she won’t pick them for sure. She’s aware how nagger Bigbang oppas is.

The second who performed was GOT7, they sang Just Right and gave their rose to Hyuna. Followed by INFINITE which danced the BAD and their rose? Well it is for Jiyoon. Now they are only 2 groups left. It is EXO and iKON.

The first who performed was iKON, they sang and dance their song RHYTHM TA which is Kwon Sohyun one of her favourites. As expected from Sohyun, she sing along with it and clapped when they finished. Kim Jinhwan, the eldest in iKON started walking with the rose in his hands.

 

“ I just hope that Jinhwan won’t come to Sohyun. I really am planning to go her later. Please Lord, don’t let him go to my Sohyun” Sehun said at his mind

 

Well, maybe it is not Sehun’s day... Jinhwan went to Sohyun. Sohyun is ready to accept the flowers yet, she is surprised with Jinhwan’s action. He kneel in front of Sohyun who is standing in front of him, surprised, and offered his rose to Kwon Sohyun who is still puzzled at the same time blushing with Jinhwans action. She immediately accepted the rose from Jinhwan and offered her hand to help him to stand up. The idols and her unnies teased them a lot after that which made Sohyun more blush.

Their leader Namji is so happy to see her dongsaeng / baby that is so happy of what had happen. Even she won’t tell them, they know that their maknae is so happy. Who wouldn’t? Jinhwan is one her ideal type.

On the other side, GD just smiled in the happenings in the studio. He surely know that his cousin is happy about it. And he reminded himself to talk to Jinhwan after this show ends.

And the last charmers finally had their chance. EXO danced to CALL ME BABY which is Sohyun’s no. 1 favourite. Of course fangirl mode on, she sing along with the boys. While enjoying EXOs performance she felt something is weird. She feels that someone is staring at her intently. She roamed her eyes and found out that it is Sehun of EXO. He is staring at her while he is dancing. They eye contacted until the song ends, and when it is their time to give their rose, Kwon Sohyun is so shocked because another rose was right infront of her. Sehun is smiling, his smile that can melt every girls heart. Surprised, she blink lot of times before accepting the rose that is in front of her.

 

“OKAY! Since Sohyun got 2 roses. Kwon Sohyun stand with us here. Okay, Sehun and Jinhwan, you two first should show your charms to Sohyun. And when you two are done, it is Sohyun’s time to choose who will her partner be.” Heechul announced

“Okay. I’ll go first” Jinhwan volunteered. He asked the DJ to play an instrumental of SOME by Soyou and Junggigo.

Jinhwan made an eye contact with Sohyun while singing. He decided to sing that song because when he watched one of the episode of Weekly Idol, Dony and Cony with that song. That she should have her ‘Some’ by that time.

Before the song ends, everyone in the studio are shocked of what had just happen.

A meter away distance, an eye to eye, Jinhwan held Sohyun’s hand while singing the last part of the song.

“WOOOOOH! Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!” Idols teased while both of them are still in that position. The protective uncles, and the oppa, takes an action.

“Ah yah~ that’s enough! Our Sohyun still can’t date yet! She’s the only angel left in her group!” Hyungdon said that made everyone laugh and made the 4minute members to complain.

“The show is really heated right from the start” GD said that made smile (with a deep meaning) to each and everyone.

“Okaaaaay~ our last charmer, Yah Oh Sehun, do you still wanna do it? HAHA” Heechul teased his co company member.

“Yes hyung! I’ll fight! But... I have a little request” Sehun said

“What is it? Tell us” Deffcon asked

“I... I want to dance to trouble maker.”

“With who? Hyuna-ssi?” The emcees asked in unison.

“Ani~ with Sohyun-ie. If she wants...”

Sohyun smiled and walked towards Sehun, “Let’s do this!”

Sehun and Sohyun are so into their dance. They are having a loud cheer from the crowd and specially from their members. The dance ended so perfectly that earns them a praise and a tease from all of them.

 

In the end, Sohyun picked iKONs team, thinking of what had happen, she is still awkward with Oh Sehun with the troublemaker thing. And her knowing that her unnie, Nam Jihyun, has a crush in one of the EXO members.

 

Oh Sehun became gloomy when Sohyun picked Jinhwan instead of him, “It’s okay Sehun. Way to go. There are lot of opportunities to be with her. Just let her be with another man. It is just for today”

 

The broadcast ended perfectly with the cooperation of all the staffs and idols. Bigbang team’s comes on 1st place while iKON is 2nd and so on.

 

The idols are the only left in the studio when someone suggested a great idea,

 

“Ah guys? Sohyun is managing her own club now right? Why don’t we have a little party there? Lets take a dinner first in a nearby restaurant and we’ll go in her club” Hyuna suggested.

“LET’S GO!!!!!” cheered by all of them.