My Idol is My Boss!

디퍼런트 (Different)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Idol is... My Boss!

 

No, really...if you ask me...idol? What's that? Those boring same looking skeletal girls wiggling their butts on stage in skimpy clothes that all look the same? Or those guys with the few same ugly hairdos doing hipthrusts with weird expressions that cause their fangirls to become a pack of shrilling monkeys?

 

No...I'm sorry but I'm all for humanity. I have nothing against skimpy clothes but at least have some creativity, I have nothing against wiggling your butts, but do that at the club for your own enjoyment, not uhh, for other people's enjoyment and to make them crazy. Seeing humans turn animalistic for some lame stuffs they see on stage or television shows disgust me.

 

Food on the other hand, makes you happy, makes you healthy, makes you live, makes you survive day by day, as a human. Maybe, make you more human than ever. Definitely more than idols can ever make you a human. That's why my boss is the best. He takes his food seriously. He doesn't bother about anything but food. He makes the best pizzas, so much that I had to quit the kitchen job and begged to be made a delivery girl instead. The temptation, it kills. At least, once they've sealed the box, I won't go out of the way to rip it open and stuff myself with the pizza or something...but in the kitchen...anything can happen.

 

Besides, my job now is so much cooler than ever. Everyone knows me. Sometimes when I walk in the supermarket some kid would tell their mom that they want pizza when I walked past them. I'm the mascot of our boss' awesome mouthwatering handcrafted pizzas, and I make sure everyone get their pizzas hotter than they can handle. Those who only know me as the pizza delivery girl call me the ten minutes girl. Because my delivery is always within ten minutes of their order, but those who really know me, Sira unnie, Juna, Hyeongeun, even the new kid Hyeri, they know I'm the two minutes girl. Because it takes me at most two minutes to deliver the pizza no matter how far after the other eight minutes spent on baking them to perfection.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter